UP NEET 2017 Counselling – The Uttar Pradesh State Quota counselling for Admission to MBBS/BDS courses in UP colleges to start from 15th July. Online registration is scheduled to start from 5th July 2017. UP NEET State Quota Counselling cut offs, schedule, registration process, merit list and other information has been provided here below. The sole medium to get admission in MBBS/BDS courses of UP State is through NEET. Qualified candidates must posses domicile for admission in Govt colleges of UP. Read this article carefully for counselling procedure, check schedule, Merit List, cut off required for govt college, online registration etc.
UP NEET 2017 Counselling – Schedule, Eligibility, Registration, Merit List, CutOff, Procedure
UP NEET 2017 Counselling for Admission to MBBS/BDS courses in UP State Govt/Private/Deemed colleges candidates have to register themselves online for Counselling by filling up the registration form. Counselling will be conducted for all Government and Private Medical Colleges. Those who fail to register for the online registration will not be allowed to appear in the Uttar Pradesh state counselling. The 1st round online counselling under UP State Quota will be conducted from 15th July 2017. Uttar Pradesh 1st round state counselling will be conducted on 5th to 8th July 2017. Check Full Schedule here below.
|UP NEET 2017 State Quota Counselling
|Start of Online Registration||5th July to 8th July|
|Publish of State Merit result (tentative)||9th July 2017|
|Documents Verification of registered users||9th July to 13th July|
|Start of Round 1 of Online Counselling||15th July to 16th July|
|Publish of Round 1 Counselling result||18th July 2017|
|Download of Allocation letter for allotted Candidates from Round 1 Counselling||18th to 19th July|
|Reporting of allotted candidates for Admission||20th July to 22nd July|
|Start of Round 2 Counselling||18th August to 19th August|
|Result of Round 2 Counselling||21th August 2017|
|Download of Allocation letter for allotted candidates from Round 2 Counselling||22nd August to 23rd August|
|Last date for Admission of allotted Candidates from Round 2 Counselling||24th August 2017|
|Mop Up Round Allocation||26th to 31th August|
|Last date for Admissions||31th August 2017|
Note: For Document Verification, Eligibility, reservation, download and read Prospectus/Policy from below given links.
Eligibility & Documents required for UP NEET 2017 Counselling
- NEET Result Sheet
- NEET 2017 Rank Sheet
- 10th Mark sheet, 12th Mark Sheet
- Date of Birth Certificate
- ID Proof Certificate (driving licence or PAN card or Voter ID or Govt. or PSU card, etc.)
- Caste Certificate if applicable
- Domicile Certificate if applicable
- Scanned copy of candidates signature
- Recent Passport Size Photograph (jpg or jpeg format and size upto maximum 40 KB)
- PH Certificate if applicable
- Candidate must clear the NEET 2017 in order to take part in the UP NEET State Counselling 2017.
- Aspirants applying for Govt MBBS/BDS Colleges of UP State should posses Domicile. Candidates who have completed 10th/12th Standard from UP are also eligible for the same. A permanent resident certificate is required if candidate haven’t completed 10th/12th from UP. You must download & read Prospectus for more details.
- For Admission into Pvt/Deemed/Minority Colleges or Institutions of UP, Domicile or 10th/12th Standard certificates are not required. Any Indian National or Qualified NEET candidates from other states may also apply for the same. Kindly download & read Prospectus from below links.
- For Age, Reservation in Govt Colleges one must read prospectus.
UP NEET 2017 Merit List:
Check Uttar Pradesh NEET UG 2017 Merit List for Qualified candidates. Check your UP State merit alongside NEET roll number, NEET AIR etc. Search by your NEET Roll number, Name in the result pdf.
Download UP NEET Merit List – Here
UP NEET 2017 Counselling Cutoff – Government and Private Colleges
Due to stiff competition in UP we expect higher cutoffs this time around. Aspirants who wants to get admission in UP govt colleges should get marks in range of 500+ – for general category. Here are the expected cutoffs for this year’s NEET UP MBBS/BDS admissions.
|Category||NEET 2017 Cut-Off Marks Required
How to Register Online for UP NEET Counselling 2017
- Go to Official site https://upneet.gov.in/ and look for NEET registration Link (available from 5th July).
- Register yourself by Filling up the online registration form. Kindly read the details and download prospectus from below links more information.
- Select the colleges of your choice.
- Pay the online application fee.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/-
- Upload the scanned passport size photograph and documents.
- Check properly before submitting the page.
- Click the Submit option and get a print out of the online registration form for future references.
Download – Prospectus/Policy for NEET UG 2017 U.P. counselling (in Hindi) here
Download – Notice regarding UP Counselling NEET UG 2017 Online registration (in Hindi) here
Download – Reg. Medical Board for PH candidates of NEET UG 2017 (in Hindi) here
UP NEET Counselling Contact & Support:
Director of Medical Education & Training, 6th-Floor,Jawahar Bhawan,Ashok Marg,Lucknow(U.P.)
Official Website(s): www.updgme.in | https://upneet.gov.in
Telephone No. : 0522-2287653 | Fax No. : 0522-2288193
E-mail ID : email@example.com
Aspirants have to pay the online fee while registration process. The fee is a non-refundable. Be ready with all the documents, need to be produced at the time of counselling. As far as the state counselling is concerned, we will update counselling result and everything as soon as counselling authority publishes the same.For more information stay tuned and bookmark this website for NEET Counselling. You may comment your thoughts in the box below.
Last updated: 12:37, July 11.