AIIMS B.sc Nursing Counselling – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) B.Sc. Nursing is going to conduct the 2nd round counselling session on 20th August 2016. The 1st round BSc. Nursing counselling was successfully conducted on 18th, 19th, and 20th July 2016.
AIIMS B.sc Nursing Honours – Round 2 Counselling 2016
After the completion of the 1st round counselling session, AIIMS is going to conduct the 2nd round counselling session on 20th August 2016. The counselling process is applicable for all the AIIMS centers in the country, i.e. in New Delhi, Bhopal, Raipur, Bhubaneswar, Patna, Jodhpur, Rishikesh. In the counselling session, candidates will be selected on the basis of the rank secured in the entrance examination. There will also be a category wise selection. There is a reservation for the OBC, SC, and the ST category candidates.
During the counselling process, candidates will be allowed to choose a particular subject and candidates who secure a minimum marks will be allowed to seat in the counselling session. The counselling letters has been dispatched to the candidates and is also uploaded on the official website of AIIMS.
AIIMS B.sc Nursing Honours – Fee Structure
B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing – For this course, the registration fee is Rs. 25 and the duration of the course is four hours. Tuition fee payable is Rs. 600. Post Money is Rs. 960, Hostel rent is Rs. 480, Caution Money is Rs. 100 and Hostel Security Amount is Rs. 1000 (refundable).
AIIMS B.sc Nursing Honours – Documents
Candidates are requested to carry all the original documents to the counselling center. Candidates who will be selected in the second round counselling will get the admission in the organisation. Below are the documents required during the counselling session.
- Passport size photograph
- Entrance examination admit card
- Original mark sheet of all the examinations
- Self-attested Photocopy of the mark sheets
- Age Proof document (Original and self-attested photocopy)
- Transfer and Migration Certificate (Original and self-attested photocopy)
- Caste Certificate (Original and self-attested photocopy), this is applicable for OBC, SC, and ST category candidates
- Parents’ income certificate
- Domicile Certificate (Original and self-attested photocopy)
- Jammu & Kashmir Resident Certificate (Original and self-attested photocopy)
We will keep updating all the important information regarding results, counselling dates, etc. Stay tuned and keep in touch. Also, if you have any query regarding AIIMS 2nd round counselling feel free to comment below.