AIMS ATMA 2016 Registration – Online registrations for AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) to be conducted by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) has been started.You can apply online for AIMS ATMA 2016 – Registration link for 2016 examinations is provided here.All Details, payment process, Admit card details and registration procedure along with link.
AIMS ATMA 2016 Registration LINK 29 May – Apply Online
APPLY ONLINE :
- Go to the official website – http://atmaaims.com/
- Look for and click on to, ‘ATMA Exam Registration Link’ or Click Here
- Now fill up the form with all the necessary details.
Pay Online Payment using Debit / Credit Cards or you can also pay using Bank Account transfer.
Submit it and must take a printout for future reference.Here’s full registration schedule for AIMS ATMA 2016.Check all necessary details below. The payment is accepted from the candidates from 5th May, 2016 till 1:00 PM on 23rd May, 2016.The Registration Fee for ATMA exam is of Rs.1100/- and you can pay using your Credit or Debit Card.
AIMS ATMA 2016 Schedule
- Commencement of AIMS ATMA 2016 Registration: May 5
- Start of distribution of ATMA bulletins: May 5
- Last day for payment of fees (through NEFT/Bank Transfer): May 20
- Close of distribution of ATMA bulletins: May 20
- Last date for Reprint of filled-in Application Form : 26th May 2016
- Downloading of Admit Cards : 26th May 2016
- Online test : 29th May 2016 (1400 hrs to 1700 hr)
- Results : Around 3rd June 2016
Note that the scores of ATMA TEST are valid for Maharashtra Institutional level MBS Seats also.In addition to ALL-India level Seats.
ATMA ADMIT CARD 2016
Candidates are requested to download their admit cards from the ATMA website www.atmaaims.com by entering the PID, password from 26th May, 2016.Note that you must get your Admit Card in order to appear for the test. Candidates without the Admit Card or without photograph will not be allowed to appear for the test.
For any inquiry, candidates may email to ATMA Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Hyderabad, stating their PID and Test Date. You can also comment your queries below if/any.