MCC.NIC.IN NEET 2018 AIQ Registration: Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has constituted a Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) which is going to conduct NEET AIQ Counselling. Registrations starts from 13th June for NEET 2018 qualified candidates. All aspirants need to register themselves first at the official site mcc.nic.in for admission in 2018-19 MBBS & BDS courses under AIQ (All India Quota) 15% of total seats. Check How to apply for NEET 2018 AIQ Counselling, how to register and what is the procedure for All India Quota Counselling. Also check estimated cutoff marks required for getting a seat in AIQ Counselling.
NEET 2018 AIQ Counselling 2018: Registration, Procedure, Cutoff
NEET 2018 AIQ Counselling process starts from 13th June onwards. The counselling for AIQ Seats (15% in each medical institution) for MBBS/BDS 2018-18 to be conducted by MCC while State Counselling for the rest of the seats i.e. 85% in government and private medical institutions will be undertaken by the state government or the education authority appointed by the state Govt. Counselling will be processed in two phases indicating that the seat allotment will happen twice. Candidates, whose name will come under merit list, will be eligible for NEET Counselling. Candidates will be allotted seats in counselling on the basis of rank obtained in the entrance test, choice of course, reservation of seats, availability of seats. The schedule and procedure of counselling is available here.
NEET MBBS BDS (AIQ) Counselling Schedule 2018:
|#||NEET 2018 Counselling Events||Dates|
|1||Counselling Registration Starts along with Choice Filling and Indicative Seat||13th June to 18th June upto 5PM, 2018
Do Payment – before 19th June up to 12PM
|2||Locking of Choices by candidates||19th June (10 am to 5 pm) 2018|
|3||Seat Allotment Process – Round 1||20th June-21st June 2018|
|4||Publishing of Round 1 Result||June 22nd 2018|
|5||Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College – Round 1||23rd June to 3rd July 2018|
|6||Locking of Choices by candidates –Round 2||6th July-8th July (5 pm) 2018
Do Payment – till 9th July up to 12PM
|7||Choice Filling/Locking for Round 2||9th July ( 10 AM to 5 PM)|
|8||Seat Allotment – Round 2||10th July to 11th July 2018|
|9||Publishing of NEET Seat Allotment Round 2 Result||12th July 2018|
|10||Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College – Round 2||13th to 22nd July 2018|
|11||Vacant seats transferred to State Quota (15% AIQ seats)||23rd July|
|11||Mop-up Round – Process||from Second week August 2018|
|11||Vacant seats transferred to Deemed/Central Universities||27th August 2018|
Download the whole NEET 2018 Counselling Schedule in Pdf format here. See the whole procedure below.
NEET 2018 AIQ Counselling Procedure:
Understand the whole NEET 2018 Counselling Process with the help of following flow diagram.
How to Apply Online for NEET 2018 AIQ Counselling:
- Visit mcc.nic.in then>> UG Medical Counselling >> All India Quota Counselling or you can just click here to go directly.
- New Page will load where you have to register yourself. Submit required details like email, password etc.
- View indicative seat allotment, Exercise choices, modify and lock your choices.
- You should be locking your choices by 19th June 2018 – 5PM.
- Seat Allotment will be done on 20th June to 21st June 2018.
- Round 1 result to be published on 22nd June 2018.
- If seat is allotted, report to the allotted college by 3rd July 2018 or give willingness (YES/NO) to participate in AIQ Round 2 Counselling.
- Round 2 Counselling – Exercise Fresh choices. Lock Choices by 9th July 2018.
- Result of Round 2 Allotment – 12th July 2018
- Report to Alloted College by 22nd July 2018.
- End of NEET AIQ Counselling.
- If no seat is allotted. Click here for State Quota Counselling of your respective State.
Download NEET AIQ Rank Letter:
RANK LETTER FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATES for 15% All India Quota Seats is now available to download.
- Follow this link to go to Download Rank letter from CBSE NEET Official website.
- Enter Your NEET registration number, Roll number and Date of birth and click on submit.
- Download and Print Rank letter for Future preference.
NEET 2018 AIQ Cutoff (Government & Private)
MBBS/BDS Admissions 2018 – Total Seats
|Colleges/Inst. Accepting NEET Score||No. of Seats|
|Total Seats eligible for NEET Counselling||63735|
|Total All India Quota 15% Seats||8248|
|Total seats under 85% State Quota||55467|
NEET 2018 15% AIQ MBBS Seats – 3521 seats
NEET 2018 15% AIQ BDS Seats – 299 seats
Total No. of Students eligible for 15% NEET All India Quota Seats – 19,325
Lots of things have changed this year with NEET being the sole medium for admissions across the country. According to experts it is believed that students with low marks may also get good colleges as compared to previous year. In low competition states like West Bengal, Uttarakhand candidates securing 400+ marks are expected to get a Govt seat.
For Updates you may follow our homepage NEET 2018 Counselling, bookmark or subscribe us.You can share your queries through comments below.Stay tuned for NEET Counselling Updates and everything related to it.