MCC.NIC.IN NEET 2017 AIQ Registration: How to Apply, Procedure, Cutoff

MCC.NIC.IN NEET 2017 All India Quota Counselling Registration: How to Apply, Procedure

MCC.NIC.IN NEET 2017 AIQ Registration: Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has constituted a Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) which is going to conduct NEET AIQ Counselling. Registrations starts today itself with NEET 2017 qualified candidates need to register themselves first at the official site Check How to apply for NEET 2017 AIQ Counselling, how to register and what is the procedure for All India Quota Counselling. Also check estimated cutoff marks required for getting a seat in AIQ Counselling.

MCC.NIC.IN NEET 2017 AIQ Counselling 2017: Registration, Procedure, Cutoff

NEET 2017 AIQ Counselling process starts today. The counselling for AIQ Seats (15% in each medical institution) for MBBS/BDS 2017-18  to be conducted by MCC while State Counselling for the rest of the seats i.e. 85% in government and private medical institutions will be undertaken by the state government or the education authority appointed by the state Govt. Counselling will be processed in two phases indicating that the seat allotment will happen twice. Candidates, whose name will come under merit list, will be eligible for NEET Counselling. Candidates will be allotted seats in counselling on the basis of rank obtained in the entrance test, choice of course, reservation of seats, availability of seats. The schedule and procedure of counselling is available here.

# NEET 2017 Counselling Events  Dates
1 Counselling Registration Starts along with Choice Filling and Indicative Seat 3rd July to 11th July, 2017
2 Locking of Choices by candidates 12th July 2017 (upto 5pm)
3 Seat Allotment – Round 1 13th-14th July 2017
4 Publishing of Round 1 Result 15th July 2017
5 Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College – Round 1 16th-22nd July 2017
6 Locking of Choices by candidates –Round 2 1st-4th August 2017
7 Seat Allotment – Round 2 5th-7th August  2017
8 Publishing of NEET Seat Allotment Round 2 Result 8th August 2017
9 Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College – Round 2 9th-16th August 2017
10 Vacant seats transferred to State Quota from 16th August 2017

NEET 2017 AIQ Counselling Procedure:

Understand the whole NEET 2017 Counselling Process with the help of following flow diagram.

NEET 2017 Counselling Procedure
NEET 2017 Counselling Procedure

How to Apply Online for NEET 2017 AIQ Counselling:

  1. Visit then>> UG Medical Counselling >> All India Quota Counselling or you can just click here to go directly.
  2. Look for “New Registration” link or go here directly.
  3. New Page will load where you have to register yourself. Submit required details like email, password etc.
  4. View indicative seat allotment, Exercise choices, modify and lock your choices.
  5. You should be locking your choices by 12th July 2017 – 5PM.
  6. Seat Allotment will be done on 13th to 14th July 2017.
  7. Round 1 result to be published on 15th July 2017.
  8. If seat is allotted, report to the allotted college by 22nd July 2017 or give willingness (YES/NO) to participate in AIQ Round 2 Counselling.
  9. Round 2 Counselling – Exercise Fresh choices. Lock Choices by 4th August 2017.
  10. Result of Round 2 Allotment – 8th August 2017
  11. Report to Alloted College by 16th August 2017.
  12. End of NEET AIQ Counselling.
  13. If no seat is allotted. Click here for State Quota Counselling of your respective State.

Download NEET AIQ Rank Letter:

RANK LETTER FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATES for 15% All India Quota Seats is now available to download.

  • Follow this link to go to Download Rank letter from CBSE NEET Official website.
  • Enter Your NEET registration number, Roll number and Date of birth and click on submit.
  • Download and Print Rank letter for Future preference.

MBBS/BDS Admissions 2017 – Total Seats

Colleges/Inst. Accepting NEET Score No. of Seats
Total Seats eligible for NEET Counselling 63735
Total All India Quota 15% Seats 8248
Total seats under 85% State Quota 55467

NEET 2017 AIQ Cutoff (Government & Private)

NEET 2017 15% AIQ MBBS Seats – 3521 seats

NEET 2017 15% AIQ BDS Seats – 299 seats

Total No. of Students eligible for 15% NEET All India Quota Seats – 19,325

Lots of things have changed this year  with NEET being the sole medium for admissions across the country. According to experts it is believed that students with low marks may also get good colleges as compared to previous year. In low competition states like West Bengal, Uttarakhand candidates securing 400+ marks are expected to get a Govt seat.

For Updates you may follow our homepage NEET 2017 Counselling, bookmark or subscribe us.You can share your queries through comments below.Stay tuned for NEET Counselling Updates and everything related to it.

Last Updated : July 3, 2017

920 thoughts on “MCC.NIC.IN NEET 2017 All India Quota Counselling Registration: How to Apply, Procedure