SRM University BDS Admissions 2016 – Apply By September 4 – SRM University, Tamil Nadu has invited applicants to apply for the Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) for the new 2016-2017 session. Candidates have to apply for the BDS course before 4th September 2016. You will get all the details of the BDS course in SRM University, Tamil Nadu.
SRM University BDS Admissions 2016
Candidates who are willing to study Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) in SRM University, Tamil Nadu, are cordially invited by the SRM University authority to apply for the course before 4th September 2016. This is a five-year bachelor degree course with one year of internship degree. If you want to apply for the course, find the eligibility criteria for it.
Eligibility Criteria :
- There is an age limit for candidates who want to apply for the BDS course in SRM University. Candidates have to complete the age of 17 on or before 31st December 2016.
- Secondly, candidates have to qualify the 10+2 examination with a minimum qualifying mark. The subjects include English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology, Botany and Zoology. The qualifying marks should be according to the norms of DCI.
- Also, candidates have to qualify the NEET 2016 entrance examination. According to the age candidates will get the admission.
Annual Tuition Fee for the BDS Course
The annual tuition fee for the BDS course is Rs. 7, 50,000
How to Apply for the BDS Course in SRM University
- Firstly, candidates have to visit the official website of SRM University
- Move to the Admission 2016 tab
- Click on BDS Apply option
- A new page will open
- If you are a new candidates, register yourself or existing users can log in to the page by entering the Name, Email Id, Date of Birth, and the mobile number
- Then click on proceed to Apply
- Fill all the important details and submit the application form before 4th September 2016
If you want any other information, stay tuned to our website. Also, comment in the box below if you have any query.