Chhattisgarh NEET Counselling 2017 – Directorate of Medical Education, Raipur have uploaded the Chhattisgarh MBBS BDS State Quota Counselling sfor the academic year 2016-2017. Candidates will now able to register their names for the counselling session. The first round counselling will start from 3rd of September 2016. Find below all the details regarding counselling dates, procedure, how to apply, etc.
Chhattisgarh NEET Counselling 2017: Online Registration, Schedule, Merit List
Candidates belonging to Chhattisgarh can register their names for the counselling from 3rd of September. The online application form is available on the website of Directorate of Medical Education, Chhattisgarh. Candidates have fill the application from the with correct details. Find the counselling schedule and read how to apply online for MBBS BDS Admissions here.
How to Apply Online for Chhattisgarh NEET Counselling 2017:
- Follow this link to go directly to the official website of DME CHHATTISGARH for Online registration: Click here
- Now Click on “New Registration”.
- Read important instructions and fill the form including correct details like NEET application number, NEET Roll number, date of birth etc.
- Carefully fill the form and submit the same. Pay the Fee and check Counseling schedule for more details.
Chhattisgarh NEET 2017 Counselling Schedule:
|Chhattisgarh MBBS BDS Counselling: Events||Important Dates|
|Start of Online Registration @ cgdme.co.in||11.07.2017 onwards|
|Last Date of Registration, Choice Filling and Locking||22.07.2017 upto 5pm|
|Publish of State Merit List for all Registered Candidates||23.07.2017 on 5pm|
|Display of Final Allotment List||24.07.2017 on 5pm|
|Reporting to Alloted Institutes||25.07.2017 to 31.07.2017|
|On-line reporting of Admissions||Report within 24 hrs from the date of Admission|
Last Date up to which students can be admitted against vacancies arising due to any reason.
30th September, 2016
See Total Medical Seats here
Check Dental Seats Here
Read about MBBS and BDS Fees here
Documents Needed for the Admission:
- NEET 2017 ADMIT CARD
- NEET Rank Sheet
- Allotment Letter
- Class X Marksheet & Certificate for birth Date Verification
- CLASS XII Marksheet & Certificate
- Domicile Certificate Caste Certificate,if Required
- Physically Handicapped Certificate Issued By State Medical Board
- Medical Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
Eligibility, Seats Reservation, Procedure:
Kindly download and read Rules/Policies for complete details here.
For latest updates on Chhattisgarh NEET Counselling 2017 stay tuned to our website and bookmark the page. You may comment in the box below if you have any query.