Christian medical college (CMC) is located at Vellore, India. You can undergo MBBS, Degree/Diploma courses, B. SC. Nursing, M. Sc. Courses and allied Health Sciences (AHS) in this college. One can appear for a test conducted by the college governing authorities to get admission in this college, in the year 2016. However, as per the ordinance passed recently, students appearing in NEET phase II examination would also be eligible for the admission in this college.
Christian Medical College Vellore Counselling – MBBS Admissions 2016
1. Admission through NEET Phase II:
Students seeking admission CMC Vellore can opt to appear in NEET phase II examination, it is a common exam for entrance in medical colleges commencing different courses.
1.1. Date of Interest:
- 26th may 2016 [Release of notification and application forms]
- 21st June [Last date of form filling and payment using e-challan]
- 25th June [ the last date of form filling and payment using other modes]
- 8th July [Release of admit cards]
- 24th July [Date of Exam]
- 17th August [Release of results]
- September [Commencement of counseling]
- Citizens of India and overseas citizens of India can apply for the examination.
- Applicant must be aged between 17 years and 25 years, on 31st Dec in the year of admission.
- 12th or equivalent exam must have been cleared successfully from any examination board.
1.3. Application Form:
Application forms are available on the official website of NEET and has been released on 26th may, 2016. The exam fee is Rs. 1400 for general category students; while Rs. 750 for reserved category students. The payment of the exam fee can be made by debit/credit card or can also be done using bank challan.
2. Admission through College Entrance Exam: Christian Medical College Vellore
2.1. Dates of Interest
18th Feb 2016 [Release of online application forms]
24th March [Last date of form filling and application]
1st April [Last date for submitting supporting documents]
21st May[Date of Exam]
13th – 15th June [Interview dates]
16th June [Release of results]
18th June[Commencement of classes]
Must be a citizen of India or Overseas Citizen of India.
Must have passed 12th or equivalent qualification with any board or university
Must have attained at least 60% in 10+2, with subjects’ physics, biology and chemistry and an aggregate of 140/200 of these subjects.
Must be aged above 17 years.
2.3 Admission Form:
The online application form for the entrance is available on the official website of the university. The application fee is Rs. 800, Rs. 500 additional for every additional course and Rs. 100 extra for a post-graduate course.
|Total MBBS Seats at CMC Vellore||For Sponsored Candidates||For Open Category Candidates|
|MBBS Seats = 100||Sponsored Seats is 84||Open Category Seats is 16 (1 Central pool scheme, Govt of India & 3 SC/ST)|
Stay tuned to this site for more information on CMC Vellore MBBS 2016 Counselling.You can put your queries through comments below.