COMEDK Medical Counselling – Candidates can apply for the counselling session for the COMEDK MBBS and BDS courses from 18th of August 2016. As the NEET Phase 1 and Phase 2 result will be declared on 17th of August 2016, the COMEDK is going to conduct the MBBS and BDS counselling soon. Application forms will be available from 18th of August 2016. Visit the website www.comedk.org to get the details on the COMEDK counselling session.
COMEDK Medical Counselling – Apply Online
COMEDK is going to conduct the MBBS and BDS counselling in 18th of August 2016. The last date to apply for the counselling is until 28thg of August 2016 (6 PM). To apply for the counselling, candidates have to fill the online application form to choose the choice of college and other important details. Candidates have to fill all the important details in the application form like
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s / Guardian’s Full Name
- Mother’s Full Name
- Date of Birth:
- Parent’s / Guardian’s Annual Income
- Parent’s / Guardian’s Mobile Number:
- Applicant’s Unique Photo ID Proof: ID includes: Voter ID, Passport, PAN Card, Driving License, Aadhar Card, Certificate Issued by Head of Institution Last Studied, etc.
- All the academic qualification details
- Mark sheets
- Number of Previous Attempts in COMEDK UGET
The application fee for the application form is Rs. 600. Candidates have to pay the fee by using Credit card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
Choose the test City for the counselling. Candidates will get the seat allotment as per the availability of seats in that particular college.
Dates and Schedule of the COMEDK Medical Counselling
- Merit List will be published on MGIMS website on 29th August 2016
- 1st Round Counselling will tentatively from 3rd September 2016 to 5th September 2016
- 2nd Round Counselling will tentatively from 9th September 2016 to 10th September 2016
- Academic Session will start from 16th September 2016
- All the original and photocopy of the documents related to academic qualifications, ID proof, passport size photograph, signature, etc.
For more updates, stay tuned. Also, comment your queries in the box below.