DME AP Recruitment 2016 – Government of Andhra Pradesh Health, Medical, and Family Welfare Department, Regional Director of Medical and Health Services, Guntur has released a notification for the Post of Staff Nurses, Refractionists, and Physiotherapists on Contract Basis. Candidates who have not applied for the posts can apply it by visiting the website www.dme.ap.nic.in.
DME AP Recruitment 2016 – Application Form Available till 30th July 2016
Every year the Government of Andhra Pradesh releases a recruitment process for various posts. This year also the Directorate of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh has recently released a notification for the posts of Staff Nurses, Refractionists and Physiotherapists on Contract Basis. Candidates who are interested in this post can apply by downloading the application form from the website. This opening is only for the candidates residing in Andhra Pradesh and a permanent resident of AP.
Below we are providing all the important details of how to apply for the posts.
DME AP Recruitment 2016 Overview
- Organization Name: Director of Medical and Health Services
- Category: Govt Jobs
- Name of the Posts: Staff Nurse, Pharmacist and Refractionist
- of Posts: 272
- Job Location: Guntur, Andhra Pradesh (AP)
- Application Mode: Offline
- Last Date to Apply: 30th July 2016 (Till 5 P.M.)
- Official Website: ap.nic.in
DME AP Recruitment 2016 – Eligibility Criteria
To apply for this DME AP posts, candidates have to follow certain qualification process. For different posts, the qualification criteria are different.
- Staff Nurses: Passed in DGNM / BSc. (N) / MSc.(N)
- Refractionist: Passed Intermediate examination with MPC/BiPC and With Diploma in Optometry / Refractionist who has undergone the training for a period of 2 years as Refractionist and Optician in the school of Optometry of the Sarojini Devi Eye Hospital and the institution of Ophthalmology : Hyderabad and must have obtained a certificate of “ Certified Refractionist and Optician”
- Physiotherapist: Passed Intermediate examination with Bi.PC and a Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy (BPT) from a Recognized University.
Candidates should not be above the age of 40 Years.
A candidate from General and OBC category have to pay an application fee of Rs. 500. There is no application fee for SC, ST; PH & Ex.SM reserved category candidates.
The application fee should be deposited through demand draft in favor of “Member Convener/ Regional Director of Medical and Health Services, Guntur” Payable at Guntur.
How to Apply for the DME AP Recruitment 2016
- Visit the website www.dme.ap.nic.in
- Click on the link Appointment of Staff Nurses, Physiotherapists, Refractionists in ACSR Government Medical college, Nellore on contract basis – Notification, application and guidelines – Regarding or here
- Three different links will be flashed
- For each post, candidate has to apply separately
- Click on the link for which you want to apply
- Download the application form
- Fill the form with all the information
- Send it to the below address
The Regional Director Of Medical and Health Services,
Zone – III Janda Chettu Street, Near Aswani Hospital,
Back side of RTC Bus Stand, Old Guntur,
Guntur – 522 001. Andhra Pradesh.
Important Date: 30th July 2016 (last Date to send the application form)
For more information feel free to comment in the box below.