(Admission 2015) Haryana Nursing Counselling Application for first round is almost done. Now 2nd round online application for GNM, ANM, MPHW will publish. 100% seats of Govt. and Private Self Financing Nursing Schools and MPHW(M) schools of Haryana will be filled by this counselling, which is conducted by Directorate of Medical Education & Research, Haryana. Recently notification for admission to Govt. and Private self-finance school offering GNM, ANM and MPHW (M) courses in the state for 100 % seats published.
Haryana Nursing Counselling Schedule 2016 [Updated Schedule]
General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM), Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery (ANM) and Multi Purpose Health Worker (MPHW).
- Round 1 Online application filling will be start from 13th August and ends on 27th August (mid night).
IMPORTANTRound 1: Last Date Extended to Monday, 31st August 2015 [updated]
- Declaration of Allocation against first round – 31st August (will change)
- Admission/reporting to the allotted school/deposition of the fees – 31st August to 2nd September
- Round 2 Online application 3rd September (12.00 noon) till 6th September (mid night)
- Declaration of Allocation 7th September
- Admission/reporting to the allotted school/deposition of the fees 8th September 12the September
- Spot Round (by Schools) Online application – 15th September to 25th September
- Declaration of Allocation Admission/reporting to the allotted school/deposition of the fees
- Have minimum 40% in 12th standard for all General Category and all Reserved Categories
- Age come between 17 and 35 years as on 31 Dec 2016
- Candidates should not be Physically Disabled with a disability of Blind/Low vision/Hearing impaired/Deaf and Dum.
The criteria for admission/basic qualification for admission to the nursing courses is as prescribed by Indian Nursing council and as prescribed by the State Government for MPHW(M) Schools Criteria. For more candidates can go through the prospectuses for admission. DMER Online Admissions 2015-16 – Candidate Registration Guide is another very important document published by DMER. So, candidates are advice to go through it carefully. The criteria for admission, the list of eligible institutions, school wise and category wise availability of the seats or other detail are available at below provide link. Interested candidates may apply online on merhryadmissions.in If you face any problem while application form filling or counselling, then you may leave the comment below.