EAMCET 2 2016 Counselling : EAMCET is the state level common entrance test for medical and engineering courses within the Telangana. The procedure of the exam and another important stuff is totally directed by Jawaharlal Nehru University. This year the test was conducted on 9th of July and result was released before the actual announced date which was 14th of July. The result of the exam gets available on its official website.
EAMCET 2 2016 Counselling : Procedure and Dates
Students who had given exams can check their result on the website by using their hall ticket number. All of the students who have cleared the test successfully are eligible for the counselling. The total round allotted for EAMCET counselling is three. The candidate can do the counselling in these three phases. If he fails to get the college in the first round, he can opt for the second round of counselling. The official dates for medical course college counselling have not been updated yet. The students need to present some of the documents at the time of counselling.
EAMCET 2 2016 Counselling – Documents required to be present at the time of counselling
- Your hall ticket of the exam conducted.
- Passing certificate and all mark sheets of all intermediate courses.
- Medical certificate
- Residential certificate of Telangana.
- Income certificate (Only for financially weak candidates)
- Certification of caste (Only for SC/ST/OBC student)
- Passport size coloured photographs (six)
EAMCET 2 2016 Counselling Procedure :
- The student needs to login to the official website of EAMCET II using their login id and password.
- The portal will display all the colleges taking part under the counselling procedure.
- You need to fill up your preferences according to your rank.
- After the filling the choices, you can lock and save them.
- Once locked, you cannot change your preferences.
- The result of the counselling will be declared on the same portal and you can check your allotted college by logging into the same portal.
Still have any queries about EAMCET 2 2016 Counselling? then place your comments through comments below.