ESI Medical College – Apply for MBBS Course by September 1 – The ESI (Employee State Insurance) corporation will release the applications for the admission in ESI Medical College in MBBS courses from 1st of September 2016. The corporation has invited applicants from the “Wards of Insured Persons” (IPs) to study the MBBS programmes in ESI Medical College. This admission process is for the ‘Insured Persons’ quota for 2016-17 academic year.
ESI Medical College – Seats Available
The total number of seat available for this quota is 217 seats. There are 6 Medical Colleges under the ESI Corporation.
- Joka, West Bengal: In Joka, there are total 52 seats available. Out of this, 26 are for UR category, 8 for SC, 4 for ST, and 14 for OBC.
- Rajaji Nagar, Bangalore: Total seats 45. 23 for UR, 7 for SC, 3 for ST and 12 for OBC
- Gulbarga, Karnataka: Total seats 45. 23 for UR, 7 for SC, 3 for ST and 12 for OBC
- KK Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu: Total seats 20. 10 for UR, 3 for SC, 2 for ST and 5 for OBC
- Faridabad, Haryana: Total seats 35. 18 for UR, 5 for SC, 3 for ST and 9 for OBC
- Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu: Total seats 20. 10 for UR, 3 for SC, 1 for ST and 6 for OBC
The selection for the IP category will be made on All India basis. Candidates should qualify the NEET examination. The eligibility criteria is as per the rules of MCI.
- Date of Birth Certificate
- 10+2 School Certificate
- Admit Card of NEET 1 or NEET 2 examination
- Score Card of NEET 2016 with Rank Position
- Ward of IP Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
On 1st of September, candidates have to reach the Director General, Panchdeep Bhavan, ESI Corporation HQ Office, CIG Marg, New Delhi – 110002. Candidates have to reach the place by 5 pm on 1st of September. Candidates have to carry the original and photocopy documents along with them at the time of admission. The counselling session will be conducted by ESIC at Delhi. The list if names of the eligible candidates will be published on 7th of September 2016. 1st round of counselling, allocation of seats and fee payment will be on 14th and 1th September 2016. The tuition fee per year is 24000.
For more details stay tuned to our website. Also, comment your queries in the comment box below.