Gujarat NEET Counselling 2017– Schedule has been released for Gujarat MBBS BDS Counselling under NEET 2017. Admissions in 85% of state quota seats for MBBS/BDS courses in Gujarat State shall be based on the score of NEET UG 2017. The provisional merit list or result of Gujarat students appeared in NEET UG 2017 is now available to download. The online Counselling for MBBS and BDS courses in the state of Gujarat under NEET UG 2017 starts 12.07.2017. Check Eligibility requirements, reservation criteria, cut off required for govt seats, registration procedure, schedule for Gujarat NEET Counselling 2017 here.
Gujarat NEET 2017 – Provisional Merit List: Admission Committee for Professional Medical Educational Courses, Ahmedabad has released NEET-UG-2017 qualified list of Gujarat candidates’ Result. Note that this list does not purport to be merit list. The same will be published after the submission of online applications.Gujarat Candidates who have passed 10th and 12th standard from the state of Gujarat can apply for Gujarat NEET 2017 State Quota Counselling.
Download – Gujarat NEET UG 2017 Result/Provisional Merit List Here
Gujarat NEET Counselling 2017 Registration, Schedule, Procedure and Eligibility:
Candidates who have qualified NEET UG 2017 and belong from Gujarat may check registration process and apply online for the Counselling. The Schedule of the Gujarat NEET Counselling 2017 for MBBS/BDS Admissions has been provided below. Admission Committee for Professional PG/ UG Medical Educational Courses invites Applications through online for Admissions to MBBS/BDS Courses in Colleges of State of Gujarat. Read schedule below and Follow the procedure.
|Gujarat NEET Counselling 2017: Events||Official Dates|
|PIN Purchase in person from Axis bank for Online Registration during bank Hours||12.07.2017 to 18.07.2017|
|Online Registration for MBBS/BDS Admissions under NEET 2017 @ Here||13.07.2017 12 PM to 19.07.2017 midnight 12:00 am|
|Documents Verification and Deposition at help centre after Online Registration||13.07.2017 12PM to 20.07.2017 upto 3:30PM|
|Release of Merit List||23.07.2017|
Download – Online Registration Schedule as PDF here
How to Apply Online/ Register for Gujarat NEET Counselling 2017:
- Admission committee has recognized 103 branches of Axis bank in Gujarat from where the PIN of Applicaiton form can be purchased by paying the fee of Rs. 200/- in cash. PIN for Online registration will be available from the branches of Axis Bank approved by ACPUGMEC during bank hours. Check List of Axis Bank branches here.
- Gujarat Board / CBSE / ISCE students who have passed HSC Examination (Science Stream) from Gujarat State have to log on to the website www.medguj.nic.in from anywhere on the internet for Online Form Registration.Follow this link to go directly to registration Page or Visit official website: www.medguj.nic.in. Kindly Read Registration Guidelines here and Procedure here. Students should carefully read the rules for admission before submitting the application form. Instructions for NRI Candidates are available here.
- Register yourself and fill correct details in Application Form.
- Post online registration, candidates have to visit the recognised 32 help centres to get their registration confirmed and certificates verification and submission.Download the List of Help Centres Here
- More information available on official site: www.medadmgujarat.org
Gujarat NEET 2017 Seats:
Total MBBS Govt Seats – 1080
Total MBBS Private Seats – 2550
Total MBBS Seats in Gujarat – 3630
Total Govt Dental Seats – 200
Total Orivate Dental Seats – 955
Total Dental Seats in Gujarat – 1155
For Seats intake in Private and Govt MBBS and Dental Colleges and Institutions of Gujarat read this article : List of MBBS/BDS Seats in Gujarat
- Government Seats in Govt Colleges/Institutions/Grant-in-aid colleges and 75% of seats in unaided Colleges/Institutes.
- Management Seats in 25% of the total sanctioned seats including NRI seats in Unaided colleges, Institutes or University.
- NRI seats 15% of total seats in Unaided colleges, Institutes .
Gujarat NEET 2017 MBBS BS Admissions – Eligibility Conditions:
- Anyone applying under state quota should have passed 10th and 12th Standard from:
- Gujarat Borad
- CBSE School in Gujarat
- ICSE School in Gujarat
2. Candidate must clear the NEET 2017 and score above Qualifying marks in order to take part in the Gujarart NEET Counselling 2017. Kindly download and check prospectus for more details.
3. Candidate seeking admission in Non-Resident seat must have passed the Qualifying examinations from anywhere with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Notwithstanding anything contained in these rules, he/she will be eligible for Management Seat irrespective of the fact that such candidate has passed Qualifying Examination from a school located in the state or outside the state of Gujarat.
Documents Required – Gujarat NEET Counselling 2017:
- NEET Result Sheet
- Mark sheets of all the qualified examination
- Date of Birth Certificate
- ID Proof Certificate (driving licence or PAN card or Voter ID or Govt. or PSU card, etc.)
- Caste Certificate if applicable
- Domicile Certificate
- Scanned copy of candidates signature
- Recent Passport Size Photograph (jpg or jpeg format and size upto maximum 40 KB)
- PH Certificate if required
Download – Gujarat MBBS BDS Admissions under NEET UG 2017 Prospectus Here
The counselling session will start from dates listed in above table. Candidates who have passed 10th and 12th standard and have qualified NEET UG 2017 can only apply for the Gujarat state Quota counselling.
We will soon update necessary Gujarat NEET counselling information. Users are advised to keep visiting this space & bookmark the same for the latest updates. If you have any query regarding the MBBS BDS counselling, feel free to ask. You can also comment in the comment section below.
Last Updated; July 14, 12:36.