The conducting authority of Haryana NEET counselling for the eligible candidates is being taken care by the Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER), Haryana. The first two rounds will be conducted in online mode and the mop up round for Haryana NEET counselling will be conducted manually. Eligible medical aspirants can apply for the Haryana NEET counselling procedure. Applicants can process their Haryana MBBS counselling 2021 after the release of the merit list. The seat allotment will be done on the basis of the Haryana MBBS 2021 counselling and the choice which will be filled by the candidates.
Haryana NEET Counselling 2021: DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
Aspirants need to carry out the important documents mentioned below before processing the Haryana MBBS/BDS counselling.
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Equivalency certificate issued by the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi for candidates belonging to NRI Quota.
- Birth certificate
- Character certificate
- Resident certificate, if applicable
- Aadhaar card
- Category certificate, if applicable
- NEET 2021 admit card
- NEET scorecard
- Receipt of registration and counselling fee
HARYANA NEET 2021 APPLICATION CUM COUNSELLING FEE
|SC/BC (Candidates of Haryana)||Rs. 1000|
|NRI candidates||Rs. 10,000|
HARYANA NEET 2021 COUNSELLING PROCESS
- The first two rounds of counselling for Haryana MBBS/BDS 2021 admission will be conducted online followed by the mopup round which will be conducted manually.
- The Haryana MBBS counselling 2021 is open for only those applicants who are eligible for NEET 2021.
- Depending upon the application received DMER, Haryana will publish the merit list after each round of counselling.
- The Haryana merit list 2021 will be category-specific and will separately be released for government-aided medical and dental colleges and private medical and dental colleges.
- The candidates who are enlisted in merit list for Haryana MBBS admissions 2021 have to participate in the process of choice filling.
- The seat allotment will be done on the basis of the Haryana merit list 2021 and the choice which will be filled by the candidates.
- The seat allotment for Haryana MBBS/BDS admission will be published online and it is accessible in PDF format.
- An allotment letter will be issued for the students who are allotted seats for admission to Haryana MBBS/BDS courses, applicants can access the allotment letter by logging into their accounts. The allotment letter will be available in their account, applicants have to download and take a printout of the allotment letter.
- In the further process of Haryana MBBS counselling 2021, applicants have to get their documents verified by the authorities and deposit the requisite fee.
Check NEET Counselling 2021 for AIQ and State Quota.