Jamia Hamdard MBBS 2016 Apply Online Application form: Jamia Hamdard University released official notification for MBBS admission 2016-17 session. Jamia Hamdard Deemed University MBBS Application form is available in online mode from March 9, 2016. There are total 100 seats, in which 42 seats are reserved for unreserved category, 43 seats are for Muslim candidates and 15 seats are reserved under management category.
Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Jamia Hamdard Deemed University will accept AIPMT 2016 scores for providing admissions to 100 MBBS seats in the university.
Inorder to apply you need to Enter AIPMT details for MBBS/BUMS programme.
The aspiring candidates need to appear in AIPMT 2016 examination in order to be eligible for Jamia Hamdard Admission in Medical courses. After applying for AIPMT 2016 online, you can apply to Jamia Hamdard University via official website. If seats are not filled through AIPMT 2016 appeared candidates in the courses other than MBBS programme, Jamia Hamdard may consider the candidate through merit of qualifying examination or through the merit of internal test and /or interview conducted by University.
Jamia Hamdard MBBS 2016 Apply Online Application form
Candidates can apply online before the last date at jamiahamdard.edu
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: June 9, 2016
- Entrance test / Interviews, wherever applicable*: 10-15 June 2016
- Display of selection lists* – MBBS, BUMS, B. Pharm., B. Sc. Nursing, BMLT, BPT, BOT etc – where admission is through AIPMT 2016: 13-20 June 2016
- Display of selection lists* of entrance test results on JH website: 15-20 June2016 Display of selection lists* for B. Tech. (CSE) and B. Tech. (ECE) etc – where admission is through JEE 2016 28 June onward Closure of admissions:22 July 2016
Under Graduate Courses offered.
2. Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
3. Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT)
4. BSc. Medical Laboratory Techniques (BMLT)
5. BSc. Optometry (BOPT)
6. BSc. Cardiology Laboratory Techniques (BCLT)
7. BSc. Dialysis Techniques (BDT)
8. BSc. Emergency & Trauma Care Techniques (ETCT)
9. BSc. Medical Imaging Technology (BMIT)
10. BSc. Operation Theatre Techniques (BOTT)
11. BSc. Medical Record & Hlth Information Mgmnt (BMR&HIM)