JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2016 – Apply Online: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research MBBS Admission for 2016 session started. Candidates can now filling the online application form to apply for the same. Admission to M.B.B.S. Course for 150 seats at JIPMER Puducherry and 50 seats at JIPMER Karaikal is through a Common Entrance Examination conducted by JIPMER at various centers across India once a year.
Duration of the MBBS course is 4 years and 6 months as per the Academic Calendar of JIPMER followed by ONE year of Compulsory Rotatory Internship for award of Degree.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION TO MBBS COURSE AT JIPMER:
(i) The Applicant should be an Indian National.
(ii) He/She has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December 2016, the year of his/her admission to the 1st year M.B.B.S., i.e. they should have been born on or before 01-01-2000.
iii) The applicant must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio-technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio-technology at the qualifying examination and competitive entrance examination. For Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribe or Other Backward Classes its 40%.
For more candidates can read the MBBS Prospectus 2016 (Provided Below).
Application Fee: General (UR) / OBC / NRI / OCI : INR 1000 +Transaction Charges as applicable. For SC/ST : INR 800 and For OPH : Exempted for application fee.
Mode of payment : Only through Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
JIPMER MBBS Admission Important Dates:
- JIPMER MBBS On-line Registration – 07.03.2016 (Monday) 11.00 AM
- JIPMER MBBS On-line Registration closes on 04.05.2016 (Wednesday) 5.00 PM
- Download JIPMER MBBS Hall Ticket – 20.05.2016 (Friday) 11.00 AM to 05.06.2016 (Sunday) 8.00 AM
- JIPMER MBBS Date & Time of Entrance Examination (Single Shift – Online Mode Only) 05.06.2016 (Sunday) (10.00 AM to 12.30 PM)
- Expected date of publication of Merit List 13.06.2016 (Monday) 9.00 PM
JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2016 – Apply Online
Candidates seeking admission to entrance examination are required to apply on-line. Log on to link in the Home page www.jipmer.edu.in. and navigate to the link “Apply on-line MBBS admission – 2016”. Then Follow the following easy step to apply.
- Read the prospectus and instruction carefully.
- The candidate should acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling up the application on-line.
- Upload Photograph and Signature.