Last phase Open Counselling for ITIs Against Vacant Seats – Last phase of Online Open Counselling for all Govt. ITIs for August 2015 academic session against all left out vacant seats”. A huge number of candidates are waiting for this counselling round. Now last round will be conducted by Department of Technical Education & Training, West Bengal. And is responsible for 3 years / 2 years / 1 year / 6 month duration NCVT (National Council of Vocational Training) recognized training courses under Craftsman Training Scheme are offered through ITIs.
Last phase Open Counselling for ITIs Against Vacant Seats
1. Left out Vacant seats for all Govt ITIs will be filled up through Online Open Counselling (“first come-first serve” basis) by eligible applicants only.
2. Only eligible Woman applicants will be allowed to take participate in Online Open Counselling against vacant seats of 4nos. of Women ITIs (Kolkata,Banipur, Burwan & Siliguri).
3. All categories of eligible applicants (both male & female) will be allowed to take participate in the Online Open Counselling for vacant seats in ITI for Physically Challenged Boys & Girls.
4. All applicants who have participated in previous phases of counselling (except those candidates who have got admitted in any Govt. ITI) by paying counselling fee @Rs.200/- (@Rs.100/- for Kanyashree Candidates) via e-Cash coupons will be allowed to take participate in the above said Open Counselling.
5. Online Open Counselling will start on & from 27th August 2015 at 04:00 pm upto 28th August 2015, Midnight.
6. Admission against those allotted seat will be on 29th August 2015 and 31st August, 2015 only from 11:00 am to 05:00 pm.
7. Please refer the detailed step by step process for Online open counselling “first come-first serve” basis in the WBSCVT website (www.wbscvt.net).