BE Lateral Counselling – Annamalai University has released the notification for the BE lateral counselling for all the programmes to be held on 5th of August 2016. The timings for the counselling will be from 4 PM onwards. The counselling will start from the total marks 94.00 to 54.42. Candidates are asked to visit the website www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in for more details.
BE Lateral Counselling – AU
The counselling is for all the community of candidates, i.e. ST, SC, SCA, MBC/DNC, BC and BCM. All the candidates are eligible to apply for the BE counselling. Counselling call letters are available on the website. Candidates can easily download it and carry the call letter to the counselling center. It is a complete merit based counselling session. Candidates have to pay a counselling fee of Rs.2000 for general category and Rs. 500 for SC/SCA/ST candidates. The venue for the counselling is at:
Annamalai University Campus,
Annamalainagar – 608 002,
Cuddalore District, Tamil Nadu
BE Lateral Counselling – Documents
- 10th Mark sheet
- HSC / Equivalent Mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- HSC Hall Ticket
- Permanent Community Certificate Card for ST, SC, SCA, MBC & DNC, BC and BCM category candidates
- Nativity Certificate (if applicable)
- Income Certificate of Parents (if applicable)
- 3 Recent Passport Size Photographs of the candidate
- First Graduate Certificate and First Graduate Joint Declaration (if applicable)
BE Lateral Counselling- Important Points
- Candidates, who are selected in the counselling session, will have to complete the admission formalities and the payment process on or before 11th of August 2016.
- For fee structure, candidates are requested to refer to the prospectus
- Candidates will be given the seat allotment based on their preferences made earlier
- There will also be a category wise seat allotment
For more updates stay tuned to our website. Also, feel free to comment in the comment box below if you have any query.