Manipal University MBBS Courses 2016 – Manipal University will release the online application forms for the MBBS courses from 18th August 2016. Candidates have to download the application form from the website and follow the stepwise process. Find all the details below and book your seats.
Manipal University MBBS Courses 2016 – Online Application Form Available
The online application forms will be available on the Website of Manipal University from 18th of August 2016. The last date to fill the online application form in till 22nd August 2016. Both Indian students and NRI/foreign students cab apply for the course in Manipal University.
Manipal University MBBS Courses 2016 – Fee
The application fee for the MBBS course is Rs. 600. There is also an entrance examination fee. Candidates have to pay an amount of Rs. 1400 for the selected course. The entrance examination fee is different for different courses.
Manipal University MBBS Courses 2016 – Documents
- e-Hall Ticket
- MBBS/BDS degree certificate
- Certificate of permanent registration with any State Medical/Dental Council in India
- Certificate of completion of compulsory rotatory internship
- Marks cards of all professional examinations
- Post graduate diploma certificate, if any
- Conduct and Character certificate from the head of medical/dental college from which you have graduated/will be graduating.
- NRI candidates have to provide a notary affidavit (to be prepared and notarized at the place where the sponsoring relative is currently working) signed by the sponsoring relative
- Also, a Photocopy of sponsor’s passport and original copy of applicant’s passport
- Foreign candidates have to provide the original copy of the passport
Manipal University MBBS Courses 2016 – How to Apply
There is a very simple method to fill the online application form. Follow the below five steps. Firstly, candidates have to register themselves and proceed to different sections.
- Visit the website of Manipal University and log into the get into the page
- Register yourself by entering the name, gender, Email ID, mobile number and the date of birth.
- Then fill the course name category
- Select the location, i.e. country, state, city and nationality (Applicable for NRI students also. Select the section accordingly)
- Submit the page
- Then enter all the contact information like phone number, contact address, etc.
- Then, enter the education qualifications details
- Select the payment and programs in the other section.
- Submit the page after paying the fee
After completing the online application process, selected candidates will be shortlisted and will be called for the further sessions.
For more updates and queries, stay tuned to our website. You can also ask for any query in the comment box below.