MBBS/BDS Online Registration – Online Registration for admission to MBBS and BDS courses in Amrita Viswa Vidya Peetam, Kochi will be available from 26th August 2016. Visit the website of Amrita Viswa Vidya Peetam and fill the online registration form for the admission.
MBBS/BDS Online Registration
For the academic year 2016-2017, candidates are invited by the Amrita Viswa Vidya Peetam, Kochi for the admission in MBBS and BDS courses in the college. The Medicine course will be provided in Amrita School of Medicine and the BDS course will be provided in Amrita School of Dentistry at Amrita Health Science Campus, Kochi. Candidates will be selected for both the courses based on the NEET 2016 frank and score.
The online registration link will be active in the website on 26th August 2016. After the successful registration, the counselling process will be started. Counselling will be started from 3rd of September 2016 to 5th of September 2016 form 10 am onwards.
For the registration, candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 600 through a Net banking, credit card or debit card.
- Rank obtained in the NEET 2016 examination. It is a merit based selection.
Division of Seats
- There are total 100 seats in MBBS course and 6p seats in BDS course
- 50% seats will be given on merit
- 35% for management quota
- 15% for NRI quota
How to Apply or Register Online
- Firstly, candidates should have a valid E-mail ID, coloured passport size photograph, and a scanned copy of the NEET Result 2016.
- For the registration, candidates have to sign up and log in to the page and download the online application form.
- Fill the online form with all the details like, name, address, date of birth, qualification details, etc.
- Upload the scanned photograph and the NEET Result sheet
For more updates stay tuned to our website. Also, comment in the comment section below.