MBBS/BDS Seats– Number of Eligible Candidates for 15% AIQ– The NEET Phase 1 and Phase 2 result was declared on 16th of August 2016. After the declaration of the result, it is seen that 19,325 candidates are now eligible for the 15% All India Quota counselling for both MBBS and BDS seats. Out of 19,325 candidates, 11,058 are male candidates and 8,266 are female candidates. There is also 1 transgender selected in the AIQ.
MBBS/BDS Seats – Number of Eligible Candidates for 15% All India Quota Counselling
For the AIQ counselling session, 19,325 candidates are selected. The total seats available for the MBBS and BDS course are 3521. So, in the 15% AIQ quota, candidates will be selected and will be admitted in different colleges of Medical and Dental across the country.
Category wise Seats Breakups – MBBS
UR – 2582
Category wise Seats Breakups – BDS
Candidates who qualified for the 15 All India Quota will get their NEET rank letters through “DigiLocker”. This is s mobile friendly website. Candidates can easily check their results and rank letters on this website.
This year, 4, 09,477 candidates qualified the NEET 2016. Out of this, 1,83,424 are boys, 2,26,049 are girls and 4 are transgender.
Medical Counselling 2016 Important Dates:
- Online Counselling Starts from 22nd August 2016
- Main Counselling Registration, Choice Filling and Indicative Seat Allotment from 22nd August 2016 to 25th August 2016.
- Seat Allotment Round 1 Session from 27th of August 2016
- College Allotment against round 1 from 29th August 2016
- Exercising of Choices and Locking of Round 2 form 9th of September 2016
- Seat Allotment of Round 2 from 11th September 2016
- College Allotment against round 2 from 13th September 2016 to 20th September 2016
- New session will start from 13th September 2016
For more information stay tuned to our website. Also, comment in the box below if you have any query.