MP MBBS BDS Online Counselling Schedule – Directorate of Medical Education, Madhya Pradesh (DME) is going to conduct the single window counselling session for admission to MBBS and BDS courses in the state from 26th of August 2016. The last date for the online registration is till 30th August 2016. This counselling will be for both Private and Government colleges in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Find below the schedule and the details on the MP MBBS and BDS Online Counselling 2016.
MP MBBS BDS Online Counselling 2016
The Directorate of Medical Education, MP has released the counselling dates for MBBS and BDS courses. This is an 85% state quota selection process. The counselling will be done for all the private and government MBBS and BDS colleges in Madhya Pradesh. The selection will be done on the marks and rank secured in the NEET examination and state level medical entrance examination 2016.
Students need to register themselves first at official website for taking part in MB Medical Counselling 2016.It has been scheduled to start from 26th August 2016.
Schedule for 1st Round Counselling
- MP Online Registration Date: 26th August 2016 to 30th August 2016 (5 Days)
Register yourself at the official site – click here
- Choice Filling and Choice Locking: 28th August 2016 to 30th August 2016 (3 Days)
- Seat Allotment Process: 31st August 2016 to 3rd September 2016 (4 Days)
- Declaration of Allotment Result: 4th September 2016
- Admission Process and Allotment of Colleges: 5th September 2016 to 8th September 2016
Schedule for 2nd Round Counselling
- Draw of Lot of Reverted Seats From All India Quota: 21st September 2016
- Choice Filling and Choice Locking: 22nd September 2016
- Seat Allotment of Declaration of Result: 23rd September 2016 to 24th September 2016
- Admission Process and Allotment of Colleges: 25th September 2016 to 26th September 2016
Incase of offline seat allotment or filling the vacant seats if any remains vacant will be done from 28th September 2016 at Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal.
For more updates stay tuned to our website. Also, comment in the comment box below, if you have any query.