Check NEET 2016 Counselling details including filling up the Application form, NEET 2 Procedure, College Predictor, NEET Eligibility all here.The admit card for the same can be downloaded from AIPMT website.Note that NEET 2016 Counselling will start from the 3rd week of August and should be completed within last week of September 2016.The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC), Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) will conduct NEET 2016 counselling for allotment of MBBS and BDS seats under 15% All India Quota.
NEET 2016 Counselling : Procedure, College Predictor, Eligibility
NEET 2016 Counselling – Total Number of Seats (MBBS and BDS Colleges)
Below are the numbers of seat available for the counselling.
- MBBS Seats
Around 3200 Seats in 159 Medical Colleges
- BDS Seats
Around 250 Seats in 28 Dental Colleges
NEET 2016 Eligibility Criteria :
- Applicants must be an Indian Citizen or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India).
- Candidates must have passed 12th class from recognized board with physics, chemistry and biology as subjects.
- Candidates must have secured at least 50% marks in 12th class.(40% marks in case of reserved category candidates)
- Age limit is 17 to 25 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission. Age relaxation of 5 years will be provided to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
Check list of candidates qualified for NEET 2016 Counselling based on minimum marks here. Qualified Candidates for NEET 2016 Counselling :
|Category||Marks Range||Qualifying Criteria||No. of Candidates|
|UR & PH||474-131||40th Percentile||437|
|OBC & PH||510-118||40th Percentile||597|
|SC & PH||415-118||40th Percentile||143|
|ST & PH||339-118||40th Percentile||36|
NEET 2 Counselling 2016 Documents Required :-
- 10th & 12th Marksheets and Passing Certificate.
- Birth certificate.
- Neet Phase 2 Exam admit card and Rank card.
- A pair of passport size photograph same as their on your application form.
- PWD certificate (If applicable)
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- NEET Counselling letter.
NEET 2 : APPLY ONLINE :
Applicants should be ready with valid e-mail id, scanned photograph, signature, left thumb impression, e-challan etc. before applying online for NEET Phase 2 2016. Candidates can apply for NEET Phase 2 2016 via online mode. We are telling you the steps to apply for NEET Phase 2 2016:
Steps to Apply for NEET Phase 2 2016:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.aipmt.nic.in
- Search for the link of apply Online for NEET Phase 2 2016
- Fill all the details in application form like personal details, guardian details, academic details, contact details like e-mail id, choice of exam center etc.
- After that upload the scanned photograph, signature and left thumb impression in specified dimensions.
- After that, fill the application fee as mentioned above.
- Click Submit after checking the filled application form.
- Take printout of it for future reference.
NEET 2016 Counselling Schedule : Dates and Counselling Process
NEET 2016 Counselling process has been scheduled for start in last days of August, 2016. Candidates, whose name will come under merit list, will be eligible for Counselling. Candidates will be allotted seats in counselling on the basis of rank obtained in the entrance test, choice of course, reservation of seats, availability of seats. The schedule and place of counselling is uploaded on the official website and is available here as PDF. Here’re some important dates regarding NEET 2016 Counselling and Procedure.
You can download NEET 2016 Counselling Schedule in Pdf here :
Download Pdf : NEET 2016 Counselling Schedule.pdf
For State Quota Counselling must follow : NEET 2016 State Quota Counselling
Update September : NEET 2016 Counselling Round 2 Result
For Queries you can post comments below.Be sure to follow this space regularly for updates. Must check our homepage NEET 2016 Counselling for all the latest updates on MBBS/BDS Counselling 2016.
updated : Today, August 2016