Applied for the NEET 2 Examination that is scheduled to be conducted on 24th July 2016? Well, you might be busy preparing for the examination. So, to help you out we are providing the last minute tips and tricks to crack the NEET 2 Examination 2016.
NEET 2 : Last Minute Tips and Tricks for Examination 2016
The central Board of Secondary Education (CSBE) is going to conduct the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) Phase II on 24th of July 2016. A large number of candidates who want to excel in the field of medical have applied for the examination. The candidate who qualifies the said entrance examination will be admitted to various colleges of medical to pursue Bachelor Degree courses like Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) and Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) medical colleges in the country.
NEET 2 Examination Pattern :
It’s very important to know about the examination pattern. This will help you to manage the time accordingly.The NEET 2 examination will be of Paper 1 only. Candidates have to appear for Paper 1. It will have total 180 questions. Each question will have four options and you have to choose one correct answer from the options. The questions will be from the syllabus that you have studied in 11th and 12th standard. The subjects include Physics, Chemistry, and Botany.
Tips for The NEET 2 Examination :
- The questions will be prepared from the syllabus of 11th and 12th standard subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology). So, candidates are requested to study the matter from the books. Revise the topics thoroughly.
- If you are facing problem in memorizing the name reactions, formulas, just pen down and make a note. This will help you in remembering.
- Candidates can practice the mock papers and previous years question papers.
- Manage the time to prepare for each section. Divide the time accordingly.
- In the examination, try to attempt the questions that you know. Don’t waste time in solving the question that you least know.
- Time Management is very important. During the examination set the time accordingly.
- Speed and accuracy are also equally important during the examination.
- To avoid negative marking, don’t attempt the question that you don’t know.
- Recheck all the answers after completing.
- Be calm and cool during the examination.
Some important points
- Reach the examination center before the time for a hassle-free situation.
- Carry your admit cards along with a photo ID card.
Hope these small but important tips will help you in preparing for the NEET 2 examination. All the best for your upcoming NEET 2 examination. Come up with flying colours.If you want more information on the NEET 2 Examination or for queries you can drop your comments here.Also stay tuned to our website for latest on Medical Counselling 2016.