NEET 2016 Counselling Process in Nutshell – After the successful completion of the first round of counselling, now the second round of counselling will start in the month of September. Find all the details below.
NEET 2016 Counselling
NEET 2016 Second Round Counselling will start soon in the month of September 2016. Follow the below schedule for the counselling.
|Exercising of choices and locking, second round||September 9 and September 10|
|Process of seat allotment, second round||September 11|
|Result announcement, second round||September 12, 2016|
|Transfer of Vacant Seats to State Quota||September 20|
|MBBS/ BDS Session Begins||September 30|
NEET 2016 Counselling – Process
All the process of registration, choice filling, locking, and seat allotment will be completely online. No document will be needed for this process. Register before the last date of the registration process.
After completing the seat allotment process, candidates have to appear at the allotted college and have to provide the following documents.
- NEET 2016 Admit Card
- Result letter issued by CBSE
- Date of Birth Certificate (10th Admit Card)
- Identity Proof
- 10th Marksheet and Certificate
- 10+2 Marksheet and Certificates
- 8 passport-sized photographs
- Provisional allotment letter (to be generated online after allotment)
- Migration certificate
- One set of self-attested copies of all the certificates
- Caste Certificate (For OBC, SC, and ST candidates)
- Orthopaedic Physical Disability Certificate
Candidates have to produce all the original documents at the time of admission. Also, candidates have to come personally and must present physically at the counselling. No other person will be allowed to attend the counselling session.
Some Important Tips for the Counselling.
- Before appearing at the counselling center, make sure that you know all the process of the counselling
- Conscious and be up-to-date for the dates of the counselling
- Lock your Preferences after the assessment of the selection
For more updates stay tuned to our website. Also, if you have any query, comment in the box below.