NEET 2017 result

NEET 2017 Result declared @ Cbseresults.nic.in : Check Now!

The wait is over for nearly 11 lakh aspirants as CBSE has declared NEET 2017 result today at official website cbseresults.nic.in shortly. A total of 11,38,890 students appeared for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2017 exam including 1,522 NRIs and 613 foreigners. NEET was conducted for 65,000 MBBS and 25,000 BDS seats in medical and dental colleges. AIIMS and JIPMER are the only two institutions not participating in NEET 2017. Admissions to 100% MBBS and BDS courses in will be done on the basis of the results with the approval of Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India under the ministry of health and family welfare.

A total 15% of seats are reserved under All-India Quota category (AIQ) while remaining 85% of seats will be filled via respective state governments. NEET 2017 Counselling schedule to be declared soon by CBSE and will be made available here. Check your NEET results today and stay tuned to this site for regular updates.

How to check NEET 2017 Result?

  • Go to official sites cbseresults.nic.in or directly here.
  • Look for  NEET UG Exam results 2017 link and click on it.
  • A new page will open. Enter your  NEET roll number and date of birth correctly.
  • Click on Submit and View your result.

NEET 2017 Cut Off:

For a general category candidate 131 is the required marks (cut-off) to qualify for NEET 2017 Counselling. It is 118 marks for Physically handicapped category and for all other candidates, it is 107 marks. Here are the cut off marks for respective categories alongside number of qualified candidates.

# CATEGORY MARKS RANGE QUALIFYING CRITERIA NO. OF CANDIDATES
1 UR 697-131 50TH Percentile 543473
2 OBC 130 – 107 40TH Percentile 47382
3 SC 130 – 107 40TH Percentile 14599
4 ST 130 – 107 40TH Percentile 6018
5 UR – PH 130-118 45th Percentile 67
6 OBC – PH 510 – 107 40TH Percentile 152
7 SC – PH 130 – 107 40TH Percentile 38
8 ST –PH 130 – 107 40TH Percentile 10

Stay tuned to this site for NEET Counselling updates ( AIQ and State Counselling) and bookmark the site for more information.

One thought on “NEET 2017 Result declared @ Cbseresults.nic.in : Check Now!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *