NEET Phase 2 Counselling 2016 – The Medical Counselling committee (MCC) will conduct the NEET Phase 2 counselling tentatively in the month of August 2016. The counselling process will start on 22nd of August 2016. The NEET Phase 2 counselling will be held in online mood. Candidates will be able to participate in the NEET phase 2 counselling when the Central Board of Secondary Education will declare the eligible candidates for the 15% All India Quota Undergraduate MBBS/BDS seats. To apply for the counselling session, candidates have to register themselves by filling the online application form available on the website. Also, check for the counselling procedure, schedule, eligibility, allotment result, etc.
NEET Phase 1 and Phase 2 Result 2016
NEET Phase 1 and Phase 2 result will be declared tentatively on 17th August 2016. Candidates can check their result on the official website.
NEET Phase 2 Counselling 2016 – Schedule
NEET Phase 2 counselling schedule will be released soon on the website after the declaration of NEET Phase 2 Result. The dates will be intimated later on the website. As per sources, the NEET Phase 2 counselling will be conducted in two phases. Below is the tentative counselling schedule:
- Main Counselling Registration, Choice Filling and Locking – August
- Process of Seat Allotment Round – 1 – August
- Publication of Result- Round 1 – August
- Process of Seat Allotment Round 2 – August
- Publication of Result- Round 2 – August
- Transfer of vacant seats to State Quota – September
NEET Phase 2 Counselling 2016 – 15% All India Quotas
The counselling will be conducted for 15% All India Quota MBBS and BDS seats for all government Medical and Dental colleges in the country. The seat allotments will be given to candidates entirely on the basis of the rank in the entrance examination. The counselling session will be in online mood or by visiting the desired place of counselling.
NEET Phase 2 Counselling 2016 – Procedure
- Registering for NEET 2016
- Exercising of choices, indicative seats and locking of choices
- Process of NEET 2016 Seat Allotment – Round
- NEET 2016 Round 1 Result Declaration
- Reporting at the Medical/Dental College against 1st Round
- Process of Seat Allotment in Round 2
- Round 2 Result
- Reporting at the Medical / Dental Colleges against Round 2
- Releasing total vacant seats
- Fresh Choice Submission by eligible candidates for round 3
- Process of Seat Allotment – Round 3
- Round 3 Result Publication
- Reporting at the Medical / Dental Colleges /Institutions against Round
NEET Phase 2 Counselling 2016 – Total Seats for Counselling
- MBBS Seats– There are around 3200 seats in 159 Medical Colleges
- BDS Seats– There are around 250 seats in 28 Medical Colleges
So, candidates will be selected according to the availability of seats.
We will keep updating all the details on the NEET Phase 2 result, counselling dates, etc. Stay tuned and share your thoughts or queries in the comment box below.