NEET Phase I – AIPMT 2016 Counselling : As you call know National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test(UG) has been divided into two phases – NEET Phase I and NEET PHASE I for Medical Admission in UG Courses. So, here is NEET 2016 Phase I Counselling or AIPMT 2016 Counselling Procedure, Eligibility, Rank and college Predictor here.Check NEET 2016 Phase I Counselling.
NOTE : NEET Phase I is AIPMT 2016.
Here’s a brief overview if you’re still confused about all the fuss.
NEET Phase I – AIPMT 2016 Counselling Procedure, College Predictor, Eligibility Details
|Q 1. When will NEET Phase-I be conducted? |
Ans. The NEET 2016 Phase 1 was conducted on May 1, 2016. Moreover, AIPMT 2016 will be treated as NEET 2016 Phase 1.
|Q 3. What do you mean by NEET Phase I?|
Ans. As per the directions of the Supreme Court, AIPMT 2016 will be known as NEET Phase I
|Q 4. Who can appear in NEET Phase 2 examination?|
Ans: All candidates can appear in Phase 2 examination. Candidates who have already appeared in Phase 1 conducted on May 1, 2016 have to give up their Phase 1 candidature if they wish to appear in Phase 2
|Q 5. Can already appeared candidates fill NEET 2016 Phase 2 application form?|
Ans: Yes, all medical aspirants of the country can fill NEET 2016 Phase 2 examination. However, candidates who have appeared in Phase 1, conducted on May 1, have to cancel their phase 1 exam, in order to fill phase 2 application form.
|Q 6. Can a candidate registered in AIPMT – 2016 /NEET-Phase-I be allowed to appear in NEET Phase- II?|
Ans. Yes, with a condiion of giving up their candidature
|Q 7. Can a candidate be allowed to appear in both NEET Phase I and NEET Phase- II?|
Ans. No, already appeared candidates have to cancel their Phase 1 candidature and score
|Q 8. Can a candidate remain absent in AIPMT 2016/NEET Phase-1 be allowed to appear in NEET Phase-2?|
NEET 2016 Exam Pattern:
|Exam Pattern||Detail of NEET 2016 exam|
|Exam Date & Time||Phase 1: May 1, 2016|
Phase 2: July 24, 2016
Time: 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM
|Exam Mode||Pen & Paper Based|
|Language of Paper||English or Hindi|
|Types of questions||Multiple choice questions with single answer correct|
|Number of Questions||180|
Distribution of Questions
Total – 180 Questions
|Syllabus||The question paper for the examination will be based on a common syllabus notified by the Medical Council of India|
NEET Phase I – AIPMT 2016 Counselling Procedure :
NEET 2016 Counselling will be organized by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India. It may be started from the last week of September 2016. The schedule of the counselling will be announced on the official site of the ministry after the result announcement. At the time of counselling, the candidate documents will be verified & college will be allotted to the candidate as per their choice and availability. The seat will be allotted through online counselling.
- Online Registration: Candidate has to register themselves & participate in the NEET counselling. Candidate has to enter their roll number, name, date of birth, mobile number etc. A Login Id & password will be sent to the candidate in registered mobile number & email Id. Candidate has to login with the given Id & password for further procedure.
- Choice Filling & Locking: Candidate has to select the courses & colleges according to their choice. After the selection of courses & colleges, candidate has to lock their Choices.
- Result Announcement: After a few days of choice filling, candidate will receive a message of their allotted college & course. The seat will be allotted to the candidates as per their rank & opted choice for college.
- Reporting at the allotted college: Candidate has to report in the allotted college in a given time period & confirm their seat. If a candidate will not report at the given time period, the seat will be allotted to another candidate.
NEET Phase I – AIPMT 2016 Counselling :
A total of three rounds will be there in the Counselling of NEET Phase-1 2016 and the NEET 1st Round Counselling will start from the second week of August.NEET Phase 1 All Rounds Counselling will be done online on the Official website of MCC.
Important sites like mcc.nic.in and aipmt.nic.in should be regularly checked for latest updates and developments.
NEET PHASE I – AIPMT 2016 Counselling DATES
Counselling of AIPMT 2016 will be done on the basis of the ranking of the students in the NEET UG Phase 1 Exam which is more better known as All India Rank which is a full form of (AIR). NEET UG Phase 1 Counselling Dates will be like this-
- Seat Allotment For Round 1 – August
- Declaration of Result of Round 1 Counselling – August Last
- Seat Allotment For Round 2 – Mid September
- Declaration of Result of Round 2 Counselling – September Last
NEET Phase 1 – AIPMT 2016 Counselling Eligibility 2016
There are few Eligibility Criteria of NEET UG Phase-I Counselling, out of which few or all have to be filled by Students who gave the exam of NEET/AIPMT on 1st May 2016. Candidates need to check the NEET UG Phase 1 Counselling Eligibility on the above mentioned official web forum or Click Here
Keeping the general trends and official stats in mind Candidates are eligible for counselling on the basis of their AIR in 1 May All India Pre Medical/Pre Dental Test 2016. Depending upon the no. of seats required vacancies will be filled in various Medical Colleges according to the top rankers or by checking the top scorers of CBSE AIPMT NEET UG Phase-I Exam 2016. There will be a pure advantage for those students who have scored very good marks in the 1 May NEET Paper because they can go for the colleges and branches of their wishes and in their own field of interest.
NEET Phase I (AIPMT 2016) Documents Required :
- Marksheets of 10th & 12th
- Passing Certificate of 10th & 12th
- Your Birth Certificate
- NEET 2016 Admit Card
- NEET 2016 Rank Card
- Two Passport Sizes photograph same as pasted on the application form.
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- PWD Certificate (If applicable)
- Counselling Letter
NEET Phase I (AIPMT 2016) College Predictor or Rank Check
If you want to know which Medical College (Govt. or Private) you will get according to your NEET Phase I Marks then you
AIPMT 2016 (NEET Phase-I) Rank Predictor or Rank Checker
* NEET (Phase-I) AIPMT 2016 Rank Predictor by Aakash Institute: Live Link (After 1:30 PM)
* NEET (Phase-I) AIPMT 2016 Rank Predictor by Allen Kota: Not Provided by the Institute
* NEET (Phase-I) AIPMT 2016 Ranks Predictor by Resonance Kota: Link (After 3:00 PM)
* NEET (Phase-I) AIPMT 2016 Rank Predictor by Shiksha.com: Link(if Provided)
* NEET (Phase-I) AIPMT 2016 Rank Predictor by Rao IIT Academy: Link (After 4:00 PM)
NEET (Phase-I) AIPMT 2016 College and Branch Predictor
* NEET (Phase-I) AIPMT 2016 College Predictor by Aakash Institute: Now
* NEET (Phase-I) AIPMT College & Branch Predictor by Resonance: Now
* NEET (Phase-I) Shiksha.com AIPMT 2016 College-Branch Predictor: Link
Please note that Exact NEET 2016 Counselling Dates are still not available and will be published as soon as official notification uploaded. If you still have any queries you can post your comments below.