Odisha MBBS BDS Counselling 2016 – The counselling dates for MBBS and BDS courses in Odisha are declared on the official website. Odisha MBBS and BDS counselling 2016 will start from 26th August 2016 to 31st August 2016. This is an 85% state quota counselling session. Eligible candidates will get their respective colleges in the state of Odisha. Candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks secured in the entrance examination conducted in the state and also on the NEET 2016 rank.
Odisha MBBS BDS Counselling Schedule
Online Registration/Application for MBBS/BDS Admission: August 23 to August 25 (Up to 3 pm)
Publication of list of Registered Candidates: August 26, 2016
Document Verification: August 26 to 29, 2016
Choice filling and Locking: August 30 to 31, 2016
Allotment and Download of Allotment Letter: September 2, 2016
Admission Date: September 3 to 6, 2016
Candidates who are domical of Odisha can only participate in this counselling. It is a state quota counselling.
How to Apply for the Odisha MBBS BDS Counselling 2016
- Go here to the official Website for Odisha MBBS BDS COunselling 2016 – Click here
- Candidates have to register themselves by creating an ID and a password
- Fill the online registration form available on the official page
- Candidates also have to get the printout of the registration form
Document for the Counselling
- 10th and 12th original Mark sheets
- Pass Certificate of 10th and 12th standard
- Rank Card of NEET 2016
- Valid ID proof
- Caste Certificate
- Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC)
- Demand Draft of the admission fee
- Passport size photograph
Category Wise Seat Reservation
- General Category Candidates: 50%
- Physically Challenged: 45%
- SC and ST candidates: 40%
After the counselling session, candidates will get their seat allotment and their respective colleges.
For more updates on Medical Counselling, stay tuned to our website. If you have any query, comment in the box below.