AIPMT Based Odisha MBBS Counselling Schedule – Odisha JEE 2015 MBBS / BDS (Medical) Counselling registration will begin from 24th August. Counselling for admission in Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) and Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) for the students who have qualified the All India Pre-Medical Test (AIPMT), begin from August 24. While the Odisha MBBS Counselling 1st Round allotment result will publish on 6th September 2015.
Odisha Medical Counselling Schedule 2016 [updated]
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Counselling
- Candidates must be of 17 years of age as on 31.12.2015.
- Parents of candidates must be permanent native of Odisha.
- Candidate must have passed +2 Sc. must have secured minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology at +2 Sc. level for General Candidate (GE). While 40% for SC/ST and 45% for Locomotary disability of lower limbs candidates.
- AIPMT 2015 Score Rquired – for Unreserved (GE) – 50% (360 marks out of 720), Physically Challenged(PC-GE) – 45% (324 marks out of 720), Scheduled Tribe (ST)/Scheduled Caste (SC) – 40% (288 marks out of 720).
Chairman of Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) Dr Tusharkant Nath said out of about the 37,000 students from Odisha who appeared in the AIPMT, 2911 have qualified.
- All the AIPMT qualified candidates can register online at www.ojee.nic.in under MBBS/BDS Admission.
- After filling up registration form take a print out of it.
- After registration you will get date of document verification and venue. There you will have to personally visit with the necessary documents.
- Nonrefundable demand draft of Rs. 1000/- towards counseling fee, In favour of “OJEE – 2015” drawn on any Scheduled Bank payable at Bhubaneswar.
- Other document include 10th and 12th marks sheet and passing certificate. Resident certificate, TC, Category certificate(if applicable), Green card and more.
Check out official notification for more detail candidates are advice to check Medical/Dental Counselling 2015 Guidelines, Step by Step procedure for Counselling Registration, Counseling Schedule, Bond Execution for MBBS/BDS courses, Odisha. All the necessary updates are now available at official website i.e. www.ojee.nic.in
If you face any problem during counselling or have any kind of query, do comment below in the box.
Day 1: 600 aspirants registered