Tamil Nadu Paramedical Counselling 2016-17 : The Directorate of Medical Education, Chennai recently announced that the first phase counselling process for different Paramedical courses in the State of Tamil Nadu will be effective from the third week of August 2016. The dates will be intimated later. Candidates are requested to check the official website www.tn.gov.in regularly for the latest update.
Paramedical Counselling 2016-17 : Seat Allotment and Counselling Process
Candidates who appeared in the Paramedical examination conducted by the Directorate of Medical Education, Chennai are now looking for the first phase of the counselling process. The application forms for the counselling process will be available soon in the month of August 2016. Candidates can apply separately for all the courses. The first phase counselling process will be for all the under graduate Paramedical courses (B. Sc. Nursing, B. Pharm). The courses include physiotherapy, audio and speech language pathology, radiology and imaging technology, radio therapy technology, cardio pulmonary perfusion technology, optometry and occupational therapy. The application forms will be available soon. Candidates just have to download the counselling form and have to fill all the necessary details.
Tamil Nadu Paramedical Counselling 2016-17 : Seats Availability
- There are 16 Government colleges that have 555 total seats.
- 7,190 seats available in Self-Financing Nursing Colleges
- There are 147 Self-Financing Nursing Colleges
- 31 B. Pharm Colleges
- 22 private institution for Physiotherapy
- 2 Self-Financing Nursing Colleges will offer Occupational Therapy courses. It has intake of 66 seats.
The eligible candidates who qualify the first phase counselling process will be admitted to different Paramedical colleges in the state. The Directorate of Medical Education, Chennai will also release 2nd phase counselling process if required.
The Directorate of Medical Education, Chennai will soon release the application form for the counselling process.
Tamil Nadu Paramedical Counselling 2016-17 : How to Fill the Counselling Application Form and its Process
- Visit the website tn.gov.in
- Download the Paramedical Counselling Application Form
- Fill the form with all the details
- Attach a recent passport size photo
- A demand draft of Rs. 350 should be attached with the application form
- Send the application form with all the documents to the Secretary, Selection Committee, Directorate of Medical Education, Kilpauk, Chennai-10
- You can also track your application form on the website. You have to provide the application form to track
Candidates, if you need any information regarding the counselling process, do visit our website. You can also give your thoughts in the comment box below.