Pravara Institute Medical Admission – Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS) Loni, Maharashtra, is going to conduct the admission to various MBBS and BDS courses from 17th of August 2016. Candidates who want to study the course from the institute can apply from the due date. Below are the details on the selection process, eligibility criteria, etc.
Pravara Institute Medical Admission Details
The MBBS and BDS courses admission session will be effective from 17th of August 2016. Candidates will get admission on the basis of the marks secured in the AIPMT or NEET Phase 1 and Phase 2 examination. It will be a complete merit based selection. There is no category wise selection process in the institute. The MBBS seats available for general category candidates at the Rural Medical College are 170 and at Rural Dental College, there are total 85 seats for the general category candidates. Candidates who want to apply can visit the website http://pravara.com/ugadmission-neet-apply.html and fill the online application form from 17th of August 2016.The last date to apply online is 5th September 2016.
Pravara Institute Medical Admission – Application Fee
Candidates will have to pay a processing fee of Rs. 5000 through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/E-Challan. If a candidate pays the amount through e-challan have to upload the scanned e-challan copy with the application form.
Pravara Institute Medical Admission – How to Apply
- Visit the website http://pravara.com/ugadmission-neet-apply.html
- Download the application form
- Read all the details carefully
- Fill the details
- Upload a scanned passport size photograph in JPEG format
- Upload all the documents like educational certificates, caste certificate, etc.
- Pay the application fee
- Submit the page
- Get a printout of the application fee
Note: If you have any query or issue regarding the payment process, consult the University authorities after 30th September 2016. It will be done after 30th September only.
- Merit List will be released on 7th September 2016 at 10 am
- Counselling session will commence from 13th to 15th September 2016
- Classes will start from 19th September 2016
For more details, stay connected to our website. Comment your queries in the comment box below.