NEET Round 2 Provisional Seat Allotment Result – The result of second round seat allotment of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) has been released on the official website, i.e. www.mcc.nic.in. Candidates can check the result by visiting the official website or directly here below.
Provisional Seat Allotment Result
The NEET 2016 counselling was conducted all over the country for around 5698 MBBS and BDS seats. Selected candidates will get the seat allotment on the basis of the marks secure in the examination. After the first round of counselling, the result for the second round counselling is declared.
The reporting at allotted medical and dental college for second round participants will begin from September 13, 2016, i.e. tomorrow and will end on September 20, 2016 at 5 pm. If any vacant seats remain after the second round, then it will be transferred to the state quota on September 20, 2016. The MBBS and BDS session will start from September 30, 2016.
How to Check the NEET 2016 Round 2 Seat Allotment Result
- Firstly, log on to the official website mcc.nic.in or directly login here below.
- Enter Your Roll no. Click on the ‘Allotment result round 2’ Submit link.
- You will get a PDF and there you can see the roll number of the candidates along with the names of the allotted colleges.
- Check the seat allotment with your roll number
The candidates whose category has been up-graded in the same institution and subject are required to get online generated relieving letter and get admitted to the upgraded category seat from the allotted institution.
Candidates who fall in that category has to get fresh online generated admission letter for the up-graded category seat. If he fails to do so, the allotted seat will be cancelled resulting as a non-admission candidate.
Documents Needed :
After the seat allotment process, you will have to present the following documents while reporting to your allotted college.
- NEET 2016 admit card
- Result/rank letter issued by CBSE
- Date of Birth Certificate (Admit Card of 10th Standard)
- Proof of identity, Class 10 certificate, 10+2 Certificate, 10+2 marksheet, 8 passport-sized photographs (to be affixed on the application form)
- Provisional allotment letter (to be generated online after allotment)
- Migration certificate from the University/Board last attended by the candidate
- One set of self-attested copies of all the certificates
For more details stay tuned to our website. Also if you gave any query, comment in the comment section below.