Rajasthan NEET 2017 Counselling – The Directorate of Medical Education has released the counselling schedule for MBBS BDS Admissions in Colleges of Rajasthan. Online Registrations for filling up the Application form to admission in MBBS BDS Colleges of Rajasthan starts today i.e. from 15th July onwards. Candidates are requested to visit the official website for updates. Complete Rajasthan NEET Counselling registration date, application fee, last date of submission of the application form and other details are provided here. Read the information carefully here.
Rajasthan NEET 2017 Counselling – Schedule, Online Registration, Procedure, Eligibility, Cutoffs
The schedule for the Rajasthan Medical Counselling has been published. To help the candidates, we are providing some of the important details. Firstly, candidates have to register themselves for the online registration session. Candidates have to fill the application form, choice filling and locking session, etc. The selection will be a based on NEET UG 2017 Merit.
Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2017 Schedule:
|Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2017: Events||Official Dates|
|Online Registration for Rajasthan MBBS BDS Admissions under NEET UG 2017 (and deposition of required fees including choice filling at the website)||15th July 2017|
|Last date of Fee Submission||20.07.2017 (5.00 p.m)|
|Indicative allotment information (based on the choices filled by the
candidates upto 18.07.2017, 5.00 pm)
|19.07.2017 (5.00 pm)|
|Last date of Online Registration along with choice locking||20.07.2017
(auto-locking of choices and auto-
submission of the registration form at
|Printing of the registration form after auto-locking of the choices filled by the candidates||21.07.2017 to 31.07.2017|
|Publishing of merit list (State, All India, PH, Defence, Categories)||21.07.2017|
|Document verification before the Board for PH, Defence candidate||23.07.2017|
|Submission of Printout of the on-line registration form along with all relevant documents||2 copies – to be submitted at the time of
reporting for counseling (categories) and
while reporting at the allotted medical /
|Publish of Result of First round Seat allotment||24.07.2017 upto 11.45 pm|
|Printing of allotment letter, Online through Website||25.07.2017 to 31.07.2017|
|Reporting by candidates at RUHS College of Dental Sciences (Govt. Dental College), Jaipur against first round counselling for deposition of original documents and Demand draft of the prescribed fees||26.07.2017 to 31.07.2017 (9.00 am to
|Appearance before the Medical board at allotted College and joining||01.08.2017 to 03.08.2017|
|For upgradation of choice, on-line submission of option for participation in off-line round 2 by candidates who have reported and joined at their allotted college||01.08.2017 to 03.08.2017|
|Commencement of classes||01.08.2017|
|Submission of reporting and joining status by colleges||06.08.2017|
|Publishing of notification for off line second round of seat allotment||12.08.2017|
How to Register Online for Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2017
- Kindly download and read instructions given in Prospectus/Information Booklet here.
- Go to the official website and Register yourself -> Click here
- Read the instructions to fill the Application Form here. Fill the online registration form Correctly.
- You’re advised to check Proforma certificate by parents, guardian NRI candidates, Proforma NRI undertaking (govt. college), Service bond and Certificate proforma provided at site homepage.
- Pay the online application fee. Last date for depositing the registration fees through e-Mitra/CSC network/Internet banking/Debit card/Credit card is 20.07.2017 upto 5PM.
- All candidates are required to deposit non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 2000/- (Rs. 1200/- for SC, ST category candidate of Rajasthan state domicile)
- Last date for submitting the on-line registration form at the website (including filling up and saving the choices) is 20.07.2017 (auto-locking of choices at 11.45 pm).
- Check properly before submitting the page, save choices and fill up application form before last date. Follow procedure given in Prospectus.
Rajasthan NEET 2017 Cut-Off Marks – For Govt and Private Colleges [Estimates]
For getting a govt college under Rajasthan state Quota the expected marks required for a general category candidate are 530. Competition is stiff in Rajasthan so the cut off for govt colleges is likely to fall above 500. Here below are the minimum marks required (expected) for getting a college under Rajasthan NEET 2017 counselling.
|Category||NEET 2017 Cut-Off Marks Required
Note : These cutoffs are early estimates and may change over the course of time.
Documents Required – Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2017:
- NEET Result Sheet
- Mark sheets of all the qualified examination
- Date of Birth Certificate
- ID Proof Certificate (driving licence or PAN card or Voter ID or Govt. or PSU card, etc.)
- Caste Certificate if applicable
- Domicile Certificate
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- PH Certificate if required
- Minimum 17 years on or before 31st December 2017
- Candidate must clear the NEET 2017 in order to take part in the Rajasthan State Counselling 2017
- A candidate should have three subjects in their 12th standard such as Biology, Chemistry, and Physics
- General category applicant must obtain minimum 50%
- Reserved category applicant must have 40%
Note: Read Information Booklet for complete eligibility details.
OFFICE OF THE CHAIRMAN, UG ADMISSION BOARD, NEET-2017, JAIPUR
Official Site: medicaleducation.rajasthan.gov.in | www.rajugmedical2017.org
email ID – email@example.com
Contact no. – 7733889594 (Between 12.00 noon to 7.00 pm
For more updates stay tuned to our website. Rajasthan NEET 2017 Counselling Seat allotment and further information will be updated here so you’re advised to bookmark this page. You may comment your queries through below form if any.
Last updated: 12:45, July 15.