Ten Top Engineering Institutes – This is the peak time for the students to get their admission done in various fields of engineering, Medical, etc. So, if you are looking for best engineering colleges in India. Here are the top 10 engineering colleges in India.
This year the Parliament passed a law to set six new IITs in the country. The places that they selected to set IIT are Jammu, Tirupati (Andhra Pradesh), Palakkad (Kerala), Goa, Dharward (Karnataka) and Bhilai (Chhattisgarh).
Top 10 Engineering Colleges
- The first to bag the list is IIT Madras. It is in the top of the list for the engineering courses. It has a weighted score of 89.42 and one of the oldest IITs in the country.
- The IIT that grabs its second position is IIT Bombay. It has a weighted score of 87.67.
- In the third position is IIT Kharagpur. It has a weighted score of 83.91.
- IIT Delhi is in the fourth position among the top 10 engineering institutes. It has a weighted score of 82.03.
- In the fifth place is IIT Kanpur. It has a weighted score of 81.07.
- IIT Roorkee is in the sixth position with a weighted score of 78.68.
- IIT Hyderabad is in the seventh position in the list. It has a weighted score of 77.23. It is the new IIT established in the year 2008.
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Gandhinagar is in the eighth position. It has a weighted score of 75.21.
- IIT Ropar in Punjab is in the ninth position and it is a newly established IIT in the year 2009. It has a weighted score of 74.89.
- IIT Patna is in the tenth position with a weighted score of 74.68.
Thus, these are the top ten IITs engineering institutes in the country.
For more information, stay tuned to our website. Also, if you have any query, feel free to comment in the comment box below.