TN Nursing Diploma for Women – Application Form Available – Selection Committee Directorate of Medical Education, Chennai has released the application form for the Diploma in Nursing for Women. Eligible candidates can apply for the counselling session by filling the online application form.
TN Nursing Diploma for Women – Application Form
The online application form for Diploma in Nursing courses is now available on the official website of Selection Committee Directorate of Medical Education, Chennai. Before filling the application form, read all the important details like the eligibility criteria, educational qualification, age limit, fee structure, etc. Find the schedule below.
|Date of Notification||4th September 2016|
|Commencement of sale of application||6th September 2016|
|Last date for sale of application||15th September 2016|
|Last date for receipt of the application||16th September 2016 (Up to 5 PM)|
|Expected date for declaration of Merit||4th Week of September 2016|
|Allotment of seats by personal appearance||4th Week of September 2016|
|Last date of admission||Will be Updates Later|
- Candidates have to download the application form from the website and have to fill the application form and send it to The Secretary, Selection Committee, Directorate of Medical Education, Kilpauk, Chennai-10. Along with the application form, candidates have to attach the two self-addressed envelopes measuring 23×10 cms should be sent in a large sized cover measuring 38 cm x 28 cm super scribed ‘APPLICATION FOR DIPLOMA IN NURSING COURSE 2016-2017 SESSION’.
- A Demand Draft of Rs.300/- payable drawn in favour of “The Secretary, Selection Committee, Kilpauk, Chennai-10” and payable at Chennai. (Attach with the application form). Also, write the name of the candidate at the back side of the Demand Draft.
- The candidate should be a citizen of India
- Candidate should be a Native of Tamil Nadu
- Candidates who have studied from VIII to XII standards in schools of Tamil Nadu need not enclose the “Nativity Certificate”.
- Candidates who are native of Tamil Nadu but studied from VIII to XII Std either partly or completely in schools situated outside Tamil Nadu should produce the “Nativity Certificate’’.
- Application without a proper Nativity Certificate will not be considered
- Permanent Residence Certificate will not be accepted
- Candidates who are native of Tamil Nadu alone will be considered for communal reservation.
Candidates should not be below 17 years and not above the age of 35 Years.
- Candidates should passed in all the subjects of the qualifying examination of the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination conducted by the Tamil Nadu State Board /any other equivalent Board in the following group of subjects.
- 65% of the seats will be filled up with candidates in the following subjects. (Physics, Chemistry, Biology with any other subject and Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology)
- 25% of the seats will be filled up with candidates in the following subjects. (Vocational Nursing) and Foundation Science as Vocational subject.
For more details stay tuned to our website.