Uttarakhand NEET 2017 Counselling: – HNB Uttarakhand Medical Education University will conduct Counselling for MBB/BDS admissions into Colleges/Inst. of Uttarakhand under NEET UG 2017. Candidates have to apply online and register themselves first at the university website. The Uttarakhand Medical Counselling 2017 registration session has been scheduled to start from 16th July onwards. A provisional Merit List of the Uttarakhand candidates who have qualified NEET 2017 will be released. Schedule, Procedure, Cutoff for Uttarakhand is available here. Find below the details of the Uttarakhand NEET 2017 Counselling.
Uttarakhand NEET 2017 Counselling: Schedule, Registration, Cutoff, Seats
Firstly, candidates have to register themselves by visiting the Website of HNB Uttarakhand Medical Education University i.e. www.hnbumu.ac.in. Candidates are strictly requested to read the instruction carefully before registering. Procedure for the same has been provided below. This one-time registration is only for the NEET 2017 qualified candidates. Candidates who will register themselves will be able to sit in the State Quota counselling rounds.Only registered candidate will be allowed to participate in various round of counselling.
|Uttarakhand NEET 2017 Counselling Events||Official Dates|
|Start of Online Registration Fee submission & Choice filling by Candidates for 1st Round of Counselling||16-07-2017 (01:00 PM) to 21-07-2017|
(up to 01:00 PM, as server Time)
|Display of State Merit List on website||21 st July 2017 (05:00 PM)|
|Declaration of result||24-07-2017 (After 8:00 PM)|
|Last date of joining the allotted College||31.07.2017|
|Online Reporting, Fresh choice Locking, and Seat upgradation for Registered candidates for Round 2||08-08-2017 (11:00 AM) to 15-08-17|
(up to 05:00 PM, as server Time)
|Last date of joining the allotted College||31.07.2017|
|Declaration of result||19-08-2017 (After 8:00 PM)|
|Last date of joining the allotted College||25-08-2017|
Note: Download Prospectus/Information Bulletin for Detailed Schedule.
How to Register for Uttarakhand NEET 2017 Counselling:
- All NEET UG-2017 qualified eligible candidates interested to participate in counselling against UG State/All India-Management quota seats are required to register themselves in 1st round of counselling only. Candidates who fail to register in 1st round of counselling will not be permitted to participate in 2nd and Mop-Up round of counselling.
- Go to the Official Registration Page -> Click here
- Download and Read Information Brochure for Eligibility, Reservation, Counselling Process and complete details here.
- Click on “Candidate Registration” to proceed for filling up the Online Application form.
- Read Declaration, Check “I Accept” and click on Proceed.
- Follow steps carefully
- Fill the form and Pay Online counselling registration Fee of Rs- 2,000/- (one time only) – for all categories.
- Read Prospectus for next steps and complete details.
Note: After the 2nd round of counselling for AIQ seats, the students who taken admission in AIQ seats should not be
allowed/permitted to vacant the seats. The students who take admission and secure admission in Deemed Universities pursuant to the second round of counselling conducted by the DGHS shall not be eligible to participate in NEET UG-2017 Uttarakhand State Centralised Counselling.
1.For M.B.B.S./B.D.S Courses in Government & Private Medical/Dental Colleges/Private Medical College affiliated to State Medical University of Uttarakhand against State quota seats-
- Candidates who are Domicile/Permanent residents of Uttarakhand and have passed both High school (10th ) and Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent examination from recognized educational institution situated in the State of Uttarakhand
- The candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50 % – General, 40% – For SC/ST, 45% – Persons for locomotory disability of lower limbs & General-PH and 40% – SC-PH/ST-PH/OBC-PH.
- Candidates who are not Domicile/Permanent residents of Uttarakhand but have
passed both 10th & 12th from a recognized educational institutions situated inUttarakhand.
Candidates who are Domicile/Permanent residents of Uttarakhand but have passed
10th & 12th from a school situated outside the State of Uttarakhand. The candidate claiming him/her as domicile/permanent resident of Uttarakhand has to upload the domicile/permanent resident certificate issued by the competent authority of the state of Uttarakhand.
2. For M.B.B.S./B.D.S. Courses in Private Medical/Dental Colleges/ Private Medical
College affiliated to State Medical University of Uttarakhand against All India –
Management quota seats only. There will be No reservation.
- 10th Admit Card as proof of DOB
- 12 class Certificate
- Domicile certificate (For Uttarakhand Candidate only)
- Valid ID proof (preferably Aadhaar Card/Passport, etc)
- NEET Admit card
- NEET Rank Card
- PH certificate issued by competent authority (if applicable)
- Certificate of Reserve category, if applicable
- Certificate of Sub category, if applicable
- PH category certificate issued by the Special Medical Board constituted by the
Director General Medical Health & Family welfare, Uttarakhand only, if applicable.
- Certificates required for Ward of Kashmiri Migrants, if applicable.(please refer to
para-5.7 of Information bulletin).
Contact & Support:
H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University
123, Ganga Vihar, Behind Roadways Workshop, Haridwar Road, Dehradun -248001
Official Site: www.hnbumu.ac.in
Phone: 0135-2723321, 135-2528085, 08194093305
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
For Latest updates on Uttarakhand NEET 2017 centralized counselling cut offs, merit list, seat allotment result etc you’re advised to stay tuned to this soace and Bookmark this NEET Counselling site. You may comment your queries regarding Uttarakhand NEET 2017 Counselling through below form.
Last updated: 21:10, July 16.