Uttarakhand NEET 2021 Counselling: – HNB Uttarakhand Medical Education University will conduct Counselling for MBB/BDS admissions into Colleges/Inst. of Uttarakhand under NEET UG 2021. Candidates have to apply online and register themselves first at the university website. A provisional Merit List of the Uttarakhand candidates who have qualified NEET 2021 will be released. Schedule, Procedure, Cutoff for Uttarakhand is available here. Find below the details of the Uttarakhand NEET 2021 Counselling.
Uttarakhand NEET 2021 Counselling: Schedule, Registration, Cutoff, Seats
Firstly, candidates have to register themselves by visiting the Website of HNB Uttarakhand Medical Education University i.e. www.hnbumu.ac.in. Candidates are strictly requested to read the instruction carefully before registering. Procedure for the same has been provided below. This one-time registration is only for the NEET 2021 qualified candidates. Candidates who will register themselves will be able to sit in the State Quota counselling rounds.Only registered candidate will be allowed to participate in various round of counselling.
Check Uttarakhand Merit List 2021.
How to Register for Uttarakhand NEET 2021 Counselling:
- All NEET UG-2021 qualified eligible candidates interested to participate in counselling against UG State/All India-Management quota seats are required to register themselves in 1st round of counselling only. Candidates who fail to register in 1st round of counselling will not be permitted to participate in 2nd and Mop-Up round of counselling.
- Go to the Official Registration Page
- Download and Read Information Brochure for Eligibility, Reservation, Counselling Process and complete details .
- Click on “Candidate Registration” to proceed for filling up the Online Application form.
- Read Declaration, Check “I Accept” and click on Proceed.
- Follow steps carefully
- Fill the form and Pay Online counselling registration Fee of Rs- 2,000/- (one time only) – for all categories.
- Read Prospectus for next steps and complete details.
Note: After the 2nd round of counselling for AIQ seats, the students who taken admission in AIQ seats should not be
allowed/permitted to vacant the seats. The students who take admission and secure admission in Deemed Universities pursuant to the second round of counselling conducted by the DGHS shall not be eligible to participate in NEET UG-2021 Uttarakhand State Centralised Counselling.
For M.B.B.S./B.D.S Courses in Government & Private Medical/Dental Colleges/Private Medical College affiliated to State Medical University of Uttarakhand against State quota seats-
- Candidates who are Domicile/Permanent residents of Uttarakhand and have passed both High school (10th ) and Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent examination from recognized educational institution situated in the State of Uttarakhand
- The candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50 % – General, 40% – For SC/ST, 45% – Persons for locomotory disability of lower limbs & General-PH and 40% – SC-PH/ST-PH/OBC-PH.
- Candidates who are not Domicile/Permanent residents of Uttarakhand but have
passed both 10th & 12th from a recognized educational institutions situated inUttarakhand.
Candidates who are Domicile/Permanent residents of Uttarakhand but have passed
10th & 12th from a school situated outside the State of Uttarakhand. The candidate claiming him/her as domicile/permanent resident of Uttarakhand has to upload the domicile/permanent resident certificate issued by the competent authority of the state of Uttarakhand.
NEET Uttarakhand Counselling Schedule
|Release of Uttarakhand MBBS/BDS 2021 application form||To be announced|
|Release of seat matrix||To be announced|
|Uttarakhand MBBS counselling round 1|
|Filling of choices of course and colleges||To be announced|
|Publication of merit list||To be announced|
|Data processing||To be announced|
|Announcement of result of round 1||To be announced|
|Reporting to the respective institute||To be announced|
|Uttarakhand MBBS/BDS counselling round 2|
|Online registration for round 2 of counselling||To be announced|
|Choice filling||To be announced|
|Release of state merit list||To be announced|
|Announcement of result of round 2||To be announced|
|Reporting to the allotted institute||To be announced|
NEET Counselling 2021:Uttarakhand MBBS
The counselling of Uttarakhand MBBS 2021 for seats under 85% state quota and 100% private colleges will be conducted HNBUMU. While the Uttarakhand NEET 2021 counselling for 15% AIQ seats in government colleges in the state will be conducted by the MCC.
Counselling criteria of Uttarakhand MBBS
|Type of seats||Counselling authority||Counselling name|
|15% All India Quota (AIQ) seats||MCC||NEET 2021 counselling|
|Central/deemed universities/AIIMS institutes||MCC||MCC NEET-UG counselling|
|85% state quota seats||HNBUMU||Uttarakhand MBBS counselling|
|100% private medical/dental colleges seats||HNBUMU||Uttarakhand NEET counselling|
Counselling fee of Uttarakhand MBBS/BDS
|Counselling round||Counselling registration fee|
|Round I and II||Rs. 3,000|
|Mop-up Round||Rs. 2,000|
Security deposit of Uttarakhand MBBS counselling
|Institute||Candidate category||Amount of security deposit|
|Government colleges||General||Rs 10,000|
|Private medical colleges||All categories||Rs. 1,00,000|
|Private dental colleges||All categories||Rs 10,000|
Counselling seat matrix for Uttarakhand MBBS/BDS
|S.No||MBBS/BDS college||Type of institute||Total seats|
|1||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh||Government||100|
|2||Government Medical College, Haldwani||Government||125|
|3||Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Government Institute of Medical Science & Research, Srinagar, Garhwal||Government||125|
|4||Government Doon Medical College, Dehradun||Government||175|
|5||Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical & Health Sciences, Dehradun||Private||150|
|6||Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, Jolly Grant, Dehradun||Private||150|
Dental colleges List of Uttarakhand
|1||Seema Dental College & Hospital, Rishikesh||Private||100|
|2||Uttaranchal Dental & Medical Research Institute, Mazri Grant, Dehradun||Private||100|
|3||Narayan Swami Hospital & Dental College, Prem Nagar, Dehradun||Private|