West Bengal NEET 2017 Counselling – Department of health & Warfare, Govt of West Bengal has released Counselling Schedule for Admissions to MBBS/BDS Courses in Colleges of State of WB through NEET UG Merit 2017. The candidates who have Qualified NEET 2017 and are domicile of State of West Bengal and want to participate in pre counselling and Counselling in West Bengal Under Graduate Medical and Dental State Quota and Private College Management Quota Seats 2017, have to follow steps provided here below. Kindly read through the article for complete information on West Bengal MBBS BDS Counselling schedule, eligibility, registration, how to apply, merit list and more here.
West Bengal NEET 2017 Counselling: MBBS BDS Admissions Procedure
The pre counseling Phase is introduced to prepare state wise merit list of West Bengal for participation in the State Quota UG Medical and Dental counselling from Candidates who became qualified through NEET UG 2017 and are domicile to the state of West Bengal. Three types of domicile proforma has been released and are described herewith:
- Proforma A1: Resident/Domicile Certificate for Candidates residing in WB for at least 10 years as on 31st Dec 2016.
- Proforma A2: Resident/Domicile Certificate for Candidates residing in WB for at least 10 years as on 31st Dec 2016 where he/she has passed 10+2 exam or in 2017 or before/will appear in 10+2 in the year 2017.
- Proforma B: Candidate NOT residing in WB but whose parents are permanent resident of WB having their permanent home address within West Bengal as on 31st December 2016 – The parent whose domicile is produced must also produce Original Voter ID card, Aadhar card or Passport (ANY 2 of 3) for additional proof of domicile of WB.
- If a candidate is not a domicile of West Bengal then he is eligible to participate in Counselling of Private Management Quota seats Only.
Download Proforma A1
Download Proforma A2
Download Proforma B
Note: You may also download above proforma, prospectus and any other info from official site wbhealth.gov.in – Detailed information on who can sign these certificates, additional conditions etc has been provided in Official Prospectus. You must download and read the same. Links given at the end of this post.
West Bengal MBBS BDS Admissions 2017: Registration, Procedure, Schedule
1. Online Registration Confirmation of Category, domicile and Online Fee Payment by Candidate for West Bangal Pre Counseling.
2. Physical Verification of Documents.
3. Publish of WB State Merit List for Counselling.
4. Registration and Choice Filling for West Bangal NEET 2017 Counselling.
5. Process of Seat Allotment in Round 1.
6. Round 1 Result Publication.
7. Reporting for Admission at the allotted Medical/Dental College against 1st Round.
8.Fresh Choice filling of Round 2.
9. Process of Seat Allotment -Round 2.
10. Round 2 Result Publication.
11. Reporting for admission at the allotted Medical/Dental College against Round 2.
12. Publication of Net Vacant Seats.
How to Apply Online: Registration for pre-counselling at www.wbmcc.nic.in to start from 12PM on 11 July 2017. Candidates should submit the online information and pay the fee by 16 July 2017 midnight only. Follow this link to go directly at the West Bengal NEET UG MBBS/BDS 2017 registration page. Kindly Use Firefox, Chrome, or IE 11 web browsers for applying online. Do not use Mobile.
Registration Fee: Online Counselling Fee is 2000 INR for unreserved and 1500 for ST/SC/OBC/PH etc.
After successful submission of fee candidates has to take printout of transaction ID. A final submission form will be generated which is needed to be printed by the concerned candidate
Note: If the candidate fails participate in pre counselling then there is no chance to participate in counselling or seat allotment or admission later. Download full schedule from links given at the end of this article.
Next Step is to go for Physical Verification at RG Kar Medical College, Kolkata or Medical College, Kolkata or IPGMER, Kolkata as will be indicated in the Print out taken after online payment by the candidate at wbmcc.nic.in with precise date and time.
The Following documents ( Original and Self Attested copy) are required at the time of Verification:
- Domicile Certificate (A1, A2 or B) as the case maybe
- Voter Card/Aadhaar Card/Passport of parents in case of domicile certificate of parents showing address as WB.
- Caste Certificate as applicable.
- PH certificate issues from IPGMER if applicable
- Payment of Counselling fees proof
- Age Proof ( should be 17 yrs by 31.12.2017)
- Class 10+2 mark sheet for verification of marks
- Medical Certificate
The verification process will be from 13-15 July and 17-21 July from 9am till 4pm at the concerned institute as mentioned earlier. The state of West Bengal Merit List as per applied and verified candidate NEET AIR will be prepared and published at www.wbmcc.nic.in after 6pm of 21.07.2017. The candidates in merit list can go for West Bengal NEET 2017 Counselling – choice filling, choice locking as per mentioned schedule. Rest of the events like result of 1st round seat allotment, start of Round 2 are provided in official schedule which can be downloaded here below.
Download – Prospectus West Bengal MBBS/BDS Admissions Here
Download – Schedule for Pre-Counselling and Counselling of WB MBBS/BDS NEET UG seats Here
Other details like WB Merit List, Cutoff required for Govt college etc will be posted here as soon as possible. Counseling and Admission in West Bengal for the year 2017 ends 31st August 2017. You’re advised to bookmark this page for latest updates on West Bengal NEET 2017 Counselling. You may Comment your queries regarding NEET Counselling below form if any.