Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling, Admission 2024

Here we with latest updates about Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling for the year 2024. Find out the eligibility criteria, entrance exam details, and important dates here. Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University (HNBUMU) is responsible for conducting counselling for 85% of state quota seats and 100% of private college seats. Please be aware there is no other exam for admission to MBBS/BDS courses. We will provide you with all the important details here and update it regularly.

Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling 2024

Uttarakhand MBBS Admission 2024

To get admission to MBBS candidates need to qualify NEET exam which is conducted by NTA. NTA’s job is to facilitate entrance exams and then provide results. Then counselling is conducted at the national level for 15% of seats in all states. Then after state-level counselling state for the remaining 85% of government medical seats. But all private seats in the state are filled by state counselling. So, if you are interested can check out important NEET UG 2024 Application details. So basically there is no Uttarakhand NEET application form it’s just counselling registration that you need to worry about.

As per last year’s schedule, the Uttarakhand NEET UG 2024 registration might start by the last week of July and the registration line will be open for 3-4 days. More details will be published here soon.

Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling 2024

After the NEET results, counselling will be conducted by Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University (HNBUMU) for 85% of state quota seats. A huge number of candidates take part in this counselling process every year. Counselling will be conducted on the official website of HNBUMU.
This counselling will be for all the Government Medical colleges and private Medical/Dental colleges affiliated to the University. It will be all based on the NEET UG 2024 scorecard/rank card. The applicants are required to fill out the application form to register him/her and pay the required registration fee (non-refundable).

Candidates are advised to regularly check the University’s website www.hnbumu.ac.in for any updates regarding NEET UG 2024 Uttarakhand State Centralized Counselling.

Online registration for all eligible

Ist Round of Online Counselling (MBBS & BDS)

Online Registration, Application form, Choice filling and Fee SubmissionTo be announced (expected to be conducted in July last week)
Choice filling by the Candidates for 1st Round of CounsellingJuly-August (to be announced)
Declaration of ResultAfter 2-3 days of locking choices
Last Date of Joining the Allotted Collegeto be announced

UK MBBS Admission Procedure

After you lock your choices, official authority will take a couple of days to process the data. Then release a list of candidates selected in 1st round of counselling. Candidates who did not get selected or didn’t get into the college they were hoping for don’t worry there will be another round. You might get it in 2nd round of counselling. Last year there was a Special Stray Vacancy Round later in November. When selected in the counselling process you need to report counselling board with all the documents mentioned below along with the DD or Advance Tuition Fee.

  • High School Certificate (acts as age proof).
  • Intermediate Certificate
  • NEET UG 2024 Admit Card (provided by NTA)
  • NEET UG Result/Rank card (issued by NTA)
  • Certificate of Reserve Category (if applicable). Must be issued by Uttarakhand authority only.
  • Certificate of Sub Category (if applicable).
  • PWD certificate (if applicable)
  • If you are a candidate from Uttarakhand you need to provide the Domicile Certificate.
  • Valid ID proof (Aadhaar Card/Passport/DL preferred) Please check the official website for other acceptable ID proofs.
  • You may need some other documents as well please contact the college before going.
  • Payment of the remaining fee is required same day.

Update (Nov 2023): HNBUMU recently conducted Special Stray Round counselling for the remaining seats. Check out its Merit List 2023 here.

Read: List of MBBS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh

After going through all the procedures college will issue you an admission letter. We will be updating this page with the latest news about Uttarakhand Medical counselling so stay tuned with us.

1 thought on “Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling, Admission 2024”

Leave a comment