Haryana NEET Counselling 2021: Merit List, Schedule, Cut off , Govt Seats

The conducting authority of Haryana NEET counselling for the eligible candidates is being taken care by the Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER), Haryana. The first two rounds will be conducted in online mode and the mop up round for Haryana NEET counselling will be conducted manually. Eligible medical aspirants can apply for the …

Haryana NEET Counselling 2021: Merit List, Schedule, Cut off , Govt Seats Read More »

NEET AIQ counselling

NEET Counselling 2021: Dates for All India Quota, State Counselling, Govt Seats, Cut offs

NEET Counselling: AIQ Schedule, Seats, Cutoff, State Quota NEET Counselling 2021: Medical Counselling Committee is all set to start MBBS/BDS Counselling considering NEET 2021. Qualified candidates need to register themselves first at the official site MCC.NIC.IN. Check How to apply for NEET 2021 AIQ Counselling, registration process and what is the schedule for All India …

NEET Counselling 2021: Dates for All India Quota, State Counselling, Govt Seats, Cut offs Read More »

NEET State Quota Counselling

NEET State Quota Counselling Registration, Schedule, Procedure 2021

NEET State Quota Counseling Registration – As you all know 15% seats in Medical colleges are reserved as All India Quota, which will be filled by AIQ counseling conducted by MCC. After AIQ counseling vacant seats from that 15% reserved section will be transferred to State Quota i.e. counseling for remaining 85% of seats will be done by …

NEET State Quota Counselling Registration, Schedule, Procedure 2021 Read More »

Uttarakhand NEET Merit List 2021: MBBS/BDS Rank List

Hemawati Nadan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical University (HNBUMU) has been appointed for preparing and publishing the rank list. A Merit List is released for each round of counselling separately by the officially appointed body. Candidates whose name is on Uttarakhand NEET MBBS Merit List 2021 become eligible for the counselling and further processes. However, the University releases the …

Uttarakhand NEET Merit List 2021: MBBS/BDS Rank List Read More »

AMU NEET Counselling 2021 for MBBS/BDS: Schedule, Merit List, Counselling Procedure, Seats

AMU NEET Counselling 2021 – Waiting for the Aligarh Muslim University MBBS and BDS counselling via NEET 2021? Well, the Aligarh Muslim University will organize the MBBS and BDS counselling in the month of December 2021. The dates for the counselling session will be intimated later on the website. AMU NEET Medical Counselling: MBBS and …

AMU NEET Counselling 2021 for MBBS/BDS: Schedule, Merit List, Counselling Procedure, Seats Read More »

Uttar Pradesh NEET Merit List 2021: Rank List available (Download PDF)

Uttar Pradesh NEET Merit List 2021: The NEET examination was done on October 03, 2021. Uttar Pradesh NEET merit list consists of these details – name, roll number, father’s name, gender, category, marks obtained in NEET 2021, percentage and All India Rank of the real candidate. The candidates who are eligible for NEET 2021 as …

Uttar Pradesh NEET Merit List 2021: Rank List available (Download PDF) Read More »