List of MBBS Colleges in Karnataka – Total Medical Seats 2024

Before you start attending Karnataka state quota counseling, you must be aware of the total seats in MBBS colleges in Karnataka. Here is a list of MBBS/BDS government and private colleges in the state. In order to gain admission to these colleges, candidates must appear in NEET 2024. Once you score well in NEET, you must attend AIQ first. If you cannot get a seat in the AIQ round, then your second option is stating quota counseling. However, some candidates prefer to attend state quota counseling only.List of MBBS Colleges in Karnataka - Total Medical Seats 2024

List of MBBS Colleges in Karnataka

Update: November 2023, In the state, there were a total of 11,595 MBBS and 3,405 BDS seats available, which included All India quota, state quota, and management quota. According to the November 2023 update, there were 152 vacant MBBS seats after the completion of all counselling rounds. To fill these vacant seats, online counselling for special stray vacancy rounds is conducted.

Early 2023: In Karnataka, there are a total of 10945 medical seats, with approximately 7,745 seats in private colleges and 3,200 in government colleges. Below is a list of the MBBS seats available in the state.

Mandya Institute of Medical Sciences150
ESIC Medical College & Pgimsr, Banglore150
St. John’s Medical College, Bengaluru150
Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute (BMCRI)250
Gulbarga Institute Of Medical Sciences150
Shridevi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Hospital150
Siddaganga Medical College & Research Institute150
Father Muller Medical College150
Shimoga Institute of Medical Sciences Shivamogga150
BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences150
Vijayanagar Institute of Medical Sciences200
Subbaiah Institute of Medical Sciences, Shivamogga200
KVG Medical College & Hospital, Sullia100
(Shymanuru Shivashankarappa) SS Institute of Medical Sciences200
Srinivas Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Center150
Al-Ameen Medical college Hospital (AMCH)150
Navodaya Medical College Hospital & Research Centre200
Chikkamagaluru Institute Of Medical Sciences150
Akash institute of medical science and Research centre150
Chikkamagaluru Institute Of Medical Sciences100
Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences150
Belagavi Institute Of Medical Sciences150
Haveri Institute of Medical Sciences150
M.V.J Medical College & Research Hospital150
Koppal Institute of Medical Sciences150
A.J. Institute of Medical Sciences150
Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences150
Vydehi Institute Of Medical Sciences And Research Centre250
Yadgiri Institute of Medical Sciences150
Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College College in Gulbarga150
S.Nijalingappa Medical College250
Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore100
Chitradurga Medical College and Research Institute (NEW)150
Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical College and Research Institution (Formerly Called as Bowring and Lady Curzon Medical College and Research Institute).150
Basaveshwara Medical College (BMCH), Chitradurga100
Jaya Jagadguru Murugharajendra Medical College245
Raichur Institute of Medical Sciences150
Hassan Institute Of Medical Sciences150
Mysore Medical College and Research Institute150
Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre (SIMSRC)250
Kodagu Institute of Medical Sciences150
Kanachur Institute of Medical Sciences150

Admission to the MBBS course for 100% of seats is done via NEET. About 85% of the seats are reserved for Karnataka State students, and the remaining 15% are open for All India Quota students. If you appearing in post graduation entrance exam do check NEET PG Application Form.

2 thoughts on “List of MBBS Colleges in Karnataka – Total Medical Seats 2024”

Leave a comment