NEET State Quota Counselling Registration, Schedule, Procedure 2024

NEET State Quota Counselling Registration – Here we are to clear up everything; go through the complete article. As we know, 15% of seats in Medical colleges are reserved as All India Quota, which will be filled by MCC counselling. After AIQ counseling seats are vacant from that 15% reserved section, they will be included in the State Quota, i.e., counselling for the remaining 85% of seats will be done by centralized state counseling conducted by various states. In some states, there is another 3% reservation for Central Counselling. In those cases, the State quota was cut down to 82%.NEET State Quota Counselling Registration, Schedule, Procedure 2024

The seats that the All India Quota does not fill for MBBS/BDS courses are filled through state-level counseling conducted by state authorities. Each state has its own medical exam and considers NEET scores. We will update different states’ counseling processes for the academic session 2024-25. Additionally, many states, universities, and institutions have agreed to use the NEET 2024 merit list for admission to MBBS/BDS seats under their control, but only for the remaining 15% of the All India Quota seats.

NEET State Quota Counselling Registration, Schedule, Procedure 2024

Find all NEET State Quota Counselling 2024 details here. The Medical Council of India reported there are 381 medical colleges in India. We have many colleges in Maharashtra, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, and UP. Each state has its medical entrance exam. Many seats are filled through the same, and 15% are reserved for AIQ. Students must visit official websites to register for medical counselling in their respective states. Check the latest details for NEET State Quota Counselling 2024. Check your state’s Counselling Procedure, Status, Registration, official links, and everything here.

We will update the table as soon as MBBS counselling starts in the following states for the 2024-25 Session.

StateList of CollegesState Counselling Conducted by
Andhra PradeshMBBS Colleges in Andhra PradeshDr YSR University
Arunachal PradeshMBBS Colleges in Arunachal PradeshThe Directorate of Higher and Technical Education (DHE), Arunachal Pradesh
AssamMBBS Colleges in AssamDME, Assam
BiharMBBS Colleges in BiharBCECE, Bihar
ChhattisgarhMBBS Colleges in ChhattisgarhDME, Chhattisgarh
GoaDTE, Goa
GujaratUG Admission Admission Committee for Professional Medical Courses, Gujarat
HaryanaDMER, Haryana
Himachal PradeshAtal Medical and Research University, HP
JharkhandJCECE, Jharkhand
KarnatakaMBBS colleges in KarnatakaKarnataka Examinations Authority
KeralaMBBS Colleges in KeralaCommissioner for Entrance Examinations, Kerala
Madhya PradeshDME, Madhya Pradesh
MaharashtraState Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra
ManipurDirectorate of Health Services, Manipur
MeghalayaDepartment for Health and Family Welfare
MizoramDHTE, Mizoram
NagalandDTE, Nagaland
OdishaOJEE
PunjabBaba Farid University of Health Sciences
RajasthanSMS Medical College and Hospital, Jaipur
SikkimSikkim Manipal University
Tamil NaduMBBS Colleges in Tamil NaduDirectorate Of Medical Education and Research, Tamil Nadu
TelanganaMedical Colleges in TelanganaKaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS)
TripuraMBBS Colleges in TripuraThe Tripura State Medical Council
Uttar PradeshMBBS Colleges in Uttar PradeshDirector General Medical Education and Training, Uttar Pradesh
UttarakhandMBBS Colleges in UttarakhandHemwati Nandan Bahuguna Medical University Check Here For Schedule
West BengalMedical Colleges in West BengalWest Bengal Medical Counseling Committee (WBMCC)

3 thoughts on “NEET State Quota Counselling Registration, Schedule, Procedure 2024”

Leave a comment